Giving it another go

Mercury

Hi guys
After falling of the wagon big time about 7wks ago & not managing to get back on the dieting track Im back giving it another try. In those wks off the diet i managed to put on 6 3/4lbs but i have been on here reading all your post & you all seem to be doing so well so gave myself a good talking too & starting dieting again last Friday (doing a bit of DC & CC), so here i am with my weekly weigh-in & have managed to lose 5lbs this week :woohoo:so not long now till im at the weight i was before everything went a bit :argh: & then i can move my ticker again. :talk017:
Good luck to you all

Thanks Shep
Well thats what im hoping for & then i can move my ticker :bliss:
Good luck to you too!

well done on the weight loss hun and glad your getting back on track ..i cant wait for tuesday for my weigh in day to move my tracker i hadnt thought about it til just now ..oo im getting excited about a ticker how sad am i...lol

well done on the weight loss hun and glad your getting back on track ..i cant wait for tuesday for my weigh in day to move my tracker i hadnt thought about it til just now ..oo im getting excited about a ticker how sad am i...lol

Its not sad but good when the ticker keeps moving. I sad after I've moved it as I know it cant be moved for another week aarrrhhhh

Hi Mercury, just wanted to say welcome back to DC and well done on your 5lbs loss already - that's brill! :D

I really believe that if we set our minds to it, we can do anything, so I wish you the very best of luck and we'll all be here to support you. x

Hey guys
Thanks for your kind posts :thankyou:, i just hope i can get through the weekend without to much trouble :innocent0001:
Hope you all have a good weekend :D

Welcome back :D

Congrats on the loss - and congrats for not going OTT on the regaining.

You'll definitely soon be at goal.

Loving the glitter signature - Mercury glittering in mercury hehe!

Weekly weigh-in

After losing 5lbs last week which i was very pleased about this week i have had a much smaller loss but cant complain as least it was loss & not a gain, so this week i have lost 1 3/4lbs which means i have caught up with myself & lost all that i had gained, im not very hopeful at being able to more my ticker along next Fri as i will be going away on Mon for a few days so when i come back i might be playing catchup again but i will try & be good, anyway i still have got 3 days dieting to do so hope that will help with the holiday gain.
Good luck to all

After losing 5lbs last week which i was very pleased about this week i have had a much smaller loss but cant complain as least it was loss & not a gain, so this week i have lost 1 3/4lbs which means i have caught up with myself & lost all that i had gained, im not very hopeful at being able to more my ticker along next Fri as i will be going away on Mon for a few days so when i come back i might be playing catchup again but i will try & be good, anyway i still have got 3 days dieting to do so hope that will help with the holiday gain.
Good luck to all

Well done you!!!! The ticker will more dont you worry about that. You are in the right frame of mind and will catch up. Be strong;)

Thanks Shep
I will try to stay strong & focused but it is a holiday so i might have to have a few treats :party0051::rotflmao:

Just a few then. But when you get back you get back on the diet lets move this ticker lol:D
Shep ive been naughty already, i had a kebab last night:argh: so much for being good & i havent even gone away yet!

Im back

Hi guys
Im back from my little break away & i had a lovely chill out few days, but now i am dreading the scales as i must admit i did eat well & had a few drinks of the alcoholic variety, anyway if i pluck up the courage i may weigh-in tomorrow to see what the damage is.
Hope you are all doing well.

Hope you do fine Mercury but you know if you just focus now, it will come off anyway. x

Well im keeping my :fingerscrossed: that i havent done to much damage :D

Back