Giving Lipotrim another go!

Morning everyone!

*Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place so sorry to MODs if you have to move this :p*

I've just started Liptrim today (eek) and every time I googled something to do with Lipotrim, minimins kept popping up so I thought I'd come and say hi :D

I'd tried Lipotrim a couple of years ago but got a throat infection 6 days in so gave up because the smell/taste reminded me of feeling poorly :( SO after all this time I'm back on the Liptrim bandwagon and feeling very positive (although I'm only 1 shake in so far and the pharmacy only had strawberry in stock!)

Looking to lose around 3 stone so really hoping there's more of you out there just starting with Lipotrim!

<3 <3 <3

Mansey

Good luck. I'm new to the diet today too and I'm glad the pharmacy had more than just strawberry cos I would not have been starting it. Hate strawberry. Well good luck.

Good luck. I'm new to the diet today too and I'm glad the pharmacy had more than just strawberry cos I would not have been starting it. Hate strawberry. Well good luck.

Best of luck to you too! We can do it :)

Luckily she only gave me 7 strawberry and I can collect different flavours tomorrow... I'm not keen on the strawberry either but I didn't want to give myself the opportunity to back out of going back on Lipotrim lol. Having my next yummy yummy shake shortly :p

Well I'm finding it strange just having 2 meals a day but I guess I'll get used to it. I'm drinking more water than I can ever remember to get rid if the hungry feeling and I can't stop going to the loo haha. Hope it keeps going well for you.

Yeah I'm pretty lucky that I work from home because I have been going to the loo so often! The only downside is not having as much to take my mind off thinking about food (especially seeing as my OH works from home too and he's been eating loads of yummy stuff lol) My matra is that nothing tastes as good as thin feels so every time I smell food I keep repeating that to myself :)

Hi Mansey :)

I wanted to wish you luck for your first week and your first weigh-in next week. Is your partner one of those people who can eat what they like and stay slim? My husband is - how annoying! :)

Hi Noitulove :) Thanks for your support!

No, my OH is trying to lose weight too. He's around 18st (down from 19st a month ago) so he's going well with eating less and moving more. There's no way he could stick to a diet like Lipotrim. He's cut down his food a bit but he's burning around 1000 calories each day, and as we know, the more over weight you are the more weight you lose at the start!

Well done to him too! :) At least you can support each other. I understand what you mean about Lipotrim not being for some people. My dad said "I might give it a go" and when I said what it involved, he decided against it! :D

Well done to him too! :) At least you can support each other. I understand what you mean about Lipotrim not being for some people. My dad said "I might give it a go" and when I said what it involved, he decided against it! :D

Haha when I went to the chemist yesterday to pick up the rest of my shakes he made me go to the pasty shop to pick him up a pasty... which I thought was a bit mean :p

Awww - very mean! :D

But hey that just boosted my confidence. I enjoyed the smells but I didn't cave in! :D (He might get a slap if he asks me to do it again though haha!)

Back