• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

giving slimming world a shot!

hey everyone, im thinking of giving slimming world a shot, i want to boost my weightloss with real healthy eating and lose weight at a nice steady rate 2lbs a week atleast, im quite nervous about joining the group tomorrow but i no its best for me. i've tried a number of diets but this yr ive never been so determined so watch this space.

how is everyone doing?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fighting the bulge
You sound really motivated which is really good. SW is a good way to lose weight healthily and is a plan to show you how to eat for life!

I have slow steady losses, i feel amazing and so determined to keep it up :)

Good luck with your journey!
Thanks to becky and pesty for your reply, i am indeed very determined to do this and i'm loving the plan, i cant beleive how much i can eat without depriving myself too much, its been 4 days now and i had a sneak peak on the scales and already dropped 3lbs so i think sw is definately for me.

and to pesty- slow losses are the best, i used to get really impatient when i was losing weight slowly but i found out that when i was being naughty my weight was still maintaining, it definately helps us in the long run, i think 2lbs a weeks is ok for me.

have a gd day xx
sw is brill isnt it , and this forum is excellent for support and tipsx