Giving SW another crack

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi all,

I followed SW 2011 when I was pregnant and had great success limiting my weight gain. Once my daughter was born I tried to follow the plan to lose my baby weight but found it hard to balance a new baby and follow SW.

Fast forward nearly two years and I did lose the weight ( with another diet plan) but I always missed SW.

I have been bouncing about the top 10stone mark now for nearly a year but never got my bum in gear to get it off the last one stone so.....

Here I am giving SW another try and get that annoying stone off!

Hi all,

I followed SW 2011 when I was pregnant and had great success limiting my weight gain. Once my daughter was born I tried to follow the plan to lose my baby weight but found it hard to balance a new baby and follow SW.

Fast forward nearly two years and I did lose the weight ( with another diet plan) but I always missed SW.

I have been bouncing about the top 10stone mark now for nearly a year but never got my bum in gear to get it off the last one stone so.....

Here I am giving SW another try and get that annoying stone off!

Hello, welcome back to SW! good luck x

hiya =] and welcome back =]

Thank you everyone and congratulations Safia.

I never forget what I learnt from SW it truly changed my eating habits which I have carried through but now i want to SW to be a weight loss success too.

Had my WI and my first week has been a great success! I've lost 3lbs :-D

Thank you everyone and congratulations Safia.

I never forget what I learnt from SW it truly changed my eating habits which I have carried through but now i want to SW to be a weight loss success too.

Had my WI and my first week has been a great success! I've lost 3lbs :-D

Well done on your loss x

Back