Giving SW another go, this time from home!

Lmg_

Ive got a stone to loose! I joined a group last year and was 1lb from target when I left due to family/work/life issues, am now back to were I started and need to loose a stone. Im doing it from home this time as i am a shift worker and cannot commit to a group.
My worry is i cannot do red days! I just dont like them. Im a big carbs lover & dont really like meat or fish. So my question is will i loose weight just doing EE plan? I forced myself to do red days last time but dont want to do that this time round. Any thoughts?

I rarely do red days as I'm not much of a meat-eater, and I've lost 19lbs since New Year, so it's more than achievable to lose a stone by doing just green & extra easy days, just stick to it 100% :) Good luck! x

I have lost all my weight doing Green!

If you don't eat meat then you're better off doing Green days - you get 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs rather than just one of each on EE.

Denise

SW needs to be a way of life, on the way to target and once you reach target. If you're forcing yourself to eat in a way that you're not happy with it's not sustainable and you'll end up putting the weight back on.

I do green days most of the time with an occasional red / EE / success express. I've lost 4 st 8 lbs so far by doing this and I know when I eventually reach target I'll be able to maintain. Do whichever plan feels manageable.

Back