Giving this Slimming World thing a go

ameew

After being inspired by various friend's weight loss stories,I thought I'd give Slimming World a go,as it seems to be pretty nutritionally balanced,without too many rules.

Anyway

Wednesday 13/11
Breakfast- porridge made with SS milk (HE A & B)

Lunch - turkey and chilli meatballs in tomato and fennel sauce with pasta.(Free) . I made the meatballs by combining extra lean turkey mince,chopped chilli and thyme in a bowl and shaping into balls,before baking in the oven. The tomato and fennel sauce was diced fennel,garlic green pepper and onion cooked in Fry light till soft,then simmered in passata with a little balalmic and a bay leaf,as well as seasoning.

Dinner - Salmon and egg salad (Free) This was baked salmon,hard boiled egg,pickled beetrot,salad leaves,cucumber and tomatoes with fat free dressing.

Snacks - 2 WW Jaffa cake rolls and Walkers Baked Crisps (15 Syns)

Thursday 14/11
Breakfast - Banana and Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch Cheese and 2 pumpkin seed Ryvitas ,Alpen Light bar ,satsuma and Mullerlight (HEA,1/2HEB and 5 syns)

Dinner - Leftover meatballs with salad leaves,pineapple and tomatoes with boiled rice and soy sauce (Free)

Snacks - few spoonfuls of pineapple sponge guesstimated at 10 so total 15

Friday 15/11
Exercise hour gym, including rowing machine,abs machine,exercise bike,powerplate and weights.2.5 mile walk moderate pace

Breakfast - Apple,satsuma,Mullerlight (Free)

Lunch - cheese,mushroom and turkey rasher omlette on one slice of granary bread,cooked in Fry Light (HEA and 3 syns)

Dinner - Baked salmon in creamy mushroom sauce,wilted spinach with lemon and spicy sweet potato chips.The creamy mushroom sauce is going to be mushrooms,garlic and thyme,fat free natural yoghurt and thyme.Sweet potato chips are again cooked in good old Frylight with hot chilli powder and garlic.

Snacks - 2 Alpen bars (HEB),Mullerlight,banana and WW Jaffa cake roll (5) so total syns will be 8

Sat 16/11 Breakfast - Alpen bar and banana (1/2 HEB ) Lunch - Sweet potato, cheese spinach and sweetcorn omelette cooked in fry light with side salad and fat free dressing, alpen bar (1/2 HEB and HEA) Dinner - chicken breast roasted with mixed herbs, courgettes, mushrooms and cherry toms served with spaghetti Snacks - orange x 2 and 7 Cadburys chocolate fingers (10.5 syns)

Ok,here goes Sunday

Breakfast - porridge with 1 tsp sugar (HEA&B,1 Syn)

Lunch -one slice of "eggy bread" with turkey rashers,mushrooms,and bacon all cooked in Frylight and 1 tsp ketchup. (0.5 for ketchup and 3 for bread so 3.5)

Dinner - Lamb chops with fat removed,spicy sweet potato wedges,corn on the cob and spinach with gravy (0.5)

Snacks-Walkers baked and WW Jaffa roll,fruit .Danio fat free yoghurt(10) .

Just scraped in under allowance, but did just under 2 miles walking.

Monday

Breakfast - fruit and Alpen bar (HEA)

Lunch - spaghetti bolognaise with cheese (HEB) using fry light (Free)

Dinner -chicken mug shots, Activia yoghurt , small piece of flapjack (8 syns)

Weigh in today and lost 2lbs :) which I'm chuffed about.Will definitely help to spur me on.

19/11
Breakfast - fruit and Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - cheddar and pickled beetroot salad with fat free dressing (HEA ) and sweet and salty Propercorn (6.5 Syns)

Dinner - pork egg fried rice with green beans,garlic,sweetcorn,chilli and soy sauce.

Snacks -Alpen Light Bar (1/2HEB) Hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows and aerosol cream (5)

Exercise- 1 hr walking

Breakfast - 2 satsumas and Alpen Light cereal bars (HEB)

Lunch - smashed loaded sweet potatoes.These are boiled potatoes,lightly crushed, then spread out on a baking tray and baked until going crispy at the edges.I loaded them with cheese (HEA),wafer thin ham and courgettes,peppers and onions cooked in Frylight.Was yummy.

Dinner - gammon with fat removed,cooked in stock and mustard powder with garlic and mushrooms,green beans,peas and roast parsnips in Frylight

Snacks - Apple,2 Aero biscuits and baked crisps (15 Syns)

50 minutes at the gym and 40 minute walk.

Back