GL lounge... hello

rosie mae

hi eyeryone, i have just crossed over from lipotrim, where i was feeling quiet ill... so had to give up...after nearly reaching 4 stone... i am ok weight wise, and will focus on trying to shift the last bit at some point, but just want to feel stable, after not eating for nearly 4 months, it has shown me how extreme i am, i can cope with 3 sachets a day, but give me food and i go awol... managed to keep it in some kind of a control and GL is my life plan anyway, i love GL food and any food after nothing is bliss... i even looked at the cat a few times and licked my lis,[i dont mean that i love my cat... and i dont eat meat ha ha]
today i ate..

small amount of rye flakes and barley flakes and millet flakes, with 2 slices of dried apple, 2 sweenters and a dash of skimmed milk
a cup of barleycup, with skimmed milk and a sweetner

mid morning snack - 1 slice of rye bread, and small organic peanut butter

lunch, salard and mixed beans, with a table spoon of humous

snack, 2 oat cakes and small amount of peanut butter [wont have this twice in a day in the future]

evening meal - mixed veg stir fry, no oil - and white fish... large portion...

barley cup drink, with milk and sweetner
2 coffee's and a roibois tea..

is this ok as a GL day for weight loss... or maintainace... if anyone can help that would be wonderful... thanks

helen x

Helen, welcome to the GL side of the forum. Well done on your fab losses. You can continue to lose with GL. I switched from TFR after six months on it to GL and then lost a further 29 lbs. had I known about GL I doubt that I'd ever have tried TFR. GL is such a healthy, sensible and balanced approach.
Your menu today looks good. My advice is simple. Really keep a close eye to portion sizes as we really do not need huge amounts to sustain us. Keep up the water habit you got whilst on TFR. Drinking two litres of water a day really keeps your appetite in check and your skin will glow!!!
Keep posting and stay focused!

Hi RosieMae! Congratulations on your weightloss and welcome to low GL! I think you'll enjoy low GL like the rest of us here do:)

Hi i went off track for a while and have put on 5lbs, in about 7weeks, so i need to pull it back... i am struggling with healthy veggie GL recipes, and my biggest prolem is portion control and i am a bit worried i have a mild eathing disorder as i cant stop eating.... any one identify

Back