Glad to be back

Kev*

Hi everyone, just thought I would say a quick Hello.
I can't remember the last time I was on her but its like walking into a new house, everything has changed, much more modern, love it.

Not got time to have a look round the site at the moment (off walking with the dog and my fitbit... hark at me!)

I am sure I will have the time much later to get my head round what is happening now, my wife Alison has joined Slimming World and even though I am not going, I know the plan like the back of my hand so as the saying goes...... New Year New me.
Good to be back :)

Hi Sam/Samantha I am following the plan and supporting my wife, she goes to SW on a Friday morning and I get weighed at work at the same time.
I had forgotten how much you can eat and how much better we eat when sticking to it.
I made my family laugh recently with the graph below, it is my weight journey over a year (should make you smile as well) Once I get my head round this site I am going to start another graph, hopefully heading down hill!
Good luck with your healthy eating, just off for a walk in the snow -------- Honest.

I cant view the image but if its anything like mine this past year you've got some work to do haha
Its good that you have someone to do it with, I find it motivates me more when I'm doing SW with someone else :)

Back