Glenn Harrold - Lose Weight Now

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by mathswiz, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has bought this CD or any other hypnotherapy audio CDs for losing weight.

I was thinking about buying a hypnotherapy CD to aid my weight loss, but not sure if they work!

If you have tried hypnotherapy at all, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i have that cd[i am a compulsive shopper and unfortunately bought the entire glen harold range..nothing against him but i sure should have more self control than that and i don't work ..i am lazy

must listen to it but my cd player is broken and i can't afford a new one

will wait and see how others find this

4. abz

abz Gold Member

I found the Paul McKenna one really handy to help control cravings if that's any help? and going to sleep :D

abz xx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I have the Glenn Harrold CD and listen to it every night. I am feeling much more confident, sleep really well (I sleep in 4 hours chunks because of the painkillers I am on) but am much more rested. Difficult to say weight wise what effect it has had because only been doing it for a couple of weeks and during that time have had Easter and my daughter's birthday. I am drinking much more water, and feel like it's helping me - now just to see if the weight starts coming off! :D

6. mathswiz

Hi Abz,

I bought the Glenn Harrold "Lose Weight Now" CD and I saw the Paul McKenna "I can make you thin" book and CD so I bought those as well!

I'm gonna road test them both and see how I go really.

I need some help getting to sleep too, so if it can do that then I'll be happy! He he!

7. mathswiz

I'm hoping it works for you, DQ! :D

I've ordered the Glenn Harrold and Paul McKenna CDs now. Can't wait to be hypnotised! :)

8. mathswiz

Hi....Stupid?! :confused:

You sound like me....foodaholic and shopaholic rolled into one!

I'm gonna see if this hypnotherapy thing works!

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just remember - you can break this!!! Don't test the system to see if it's working for you, just go with what your brain/gut is telling you!! :D

10. mathswiz

Thanks DQ! :)

I'll let you know how it goes!

11. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been using the Glenn Harrold one. It is making me sleep like a baby and I'm finding Cambridge so easy to stick with

Good luck xx

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Still feeling very positive, despite all the hassles of moving house, and a bad back. How is everyone else doing? :)

13. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I am loving listening to PMK and Marisa Peer. I might actually read Marisa's book again. I'm finding it easier to visualise myself slimmer I reckon.:)

14. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I have the Glenn Harrold one and I think it's helping. I haven't cheated for a week ' I reckon you have to want to do it tho. Pity it hasn't helped the sleep! But then the sleep cd's don't help either!:sigh:

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Definitely agree about 'wanting' to do it in order for it to work :)

16. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Antonia, were they really expensive? And how many sessions did you have?

17. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Still hanging in there! I really do think the GH one is helping. Gets me off to sleep too, just doesn't keep me there! Wish I could afford the real McCoy tho.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Any updates peeps?? Still listening.....

20. bax2

bax2 Member

I trained in hypnotherapy with Tara School Of Hypnotherapy some years back, really only used it for self hypnotherapy but i am looking at recording a file for forum members soon.

I have to sort out some recording issues first, i have been looking into some scripts so sooner rather than later and there should be a file for members to try.

21. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I've just listened to the Glenn Harrold Lose Weight Now hypnosis for the first time and have never felt so deeply hypnotised ever! My arms felt numb and it was almost like an outer body experience. It was fabulous!! In all the years I have listened to Paul McKenna I have found him relaxing but I've never been totally relaxed to that level. I love Glenn's voice and style, and the words were really appropriate for me as I love eating healthy food.

Can I just ask - are you supposed to listen to both tracks on the CD at the same time or at different times? I wasn't sure so I listened to the whole hour!

Really fabulous. My gut feeling is that this is something that I truly connect with.

Janey xx

22. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I remember being surprised by his voice - was used to Paul's very smooth delivery ;) - but must admit, the hypnosis is very deep, much deeper than I can recall experiencing before on my own. Glad you're enjoying it Janey, and looking forward to sharing your results. :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.