1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Glittermama - from fat to thin! *pictures*

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by glittermama, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. glittermama

glittermama LOVES glitter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Ok Ok, so im not thin yet! but i will be!!

A little about me!

My name is Rach. Im a young 22 year old mother to 2 year old Imogen and fiance to 23 year old Liam!

Ive always been larger than everyone else, i used to think it suited me, my personality (gonna use that dreaded word to describe outgoing fat people - bubbly!) but now i have come to a time in my life where i want change, im so fed up with being stuck in the same rut..
    I want to get married, i want a lovely wedding dress.
    I dont want Immy to be told she has a fat mum, i want to be a yummy mummy, not a slummy mummy!

A year ago my OH started a new job which he needed to travel to..so he got a bike! 5 days a week (more or less!) for the last 10 months he has cycled 10 miles a day, sometimes 20.. and has so far lost 3 nearly 4 stone..he looks great and i would like to now look good for him.

My trouble is, this is my 3rd time joining SW, i get the motivation to do it and stick with it for a month, then all of a sudden i have a massive dip that i cant get out of and put weight on..so i give up!

This is where i need you to come in! i NEED inspiration, i need recipe ideas and i need motivation!! A buddy would be great.

Ok so my main main main goal is to get into a size 14 pair of jeans without having those gross lovehandles hanging out lol!!!

I dont really want to be a real skinny minni as OH likes BBW!! But a 14 would be ideal, could wear clothes from normal high street stores!!

Mini goals!

Lose 1/2 stone
    Lose 1 stone
    Lose 2 stone
    get under 16st!
    Lose 3 stone
    Lose 4 stone
    Lose 5 stone
    Lose 6 stone
    Reach mini Target 12 st!

I know this will take me a while to lose but i am so determined to do it this time!

Well done if you've got this far!! Thanks for reading and im looking forward to receiving all your support xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.