Glittermama - from fat to thin! *pictures*

glittermama

LOVES glitter
Ok Ok, so im not thin yet! but i will be!!

A little about me!

My name is Rach. Im a young 22 year old mother to 2 year old Imogen and fiance to 23 year old Liam!

Ive always been larger than everyone else, i used to think it suited me, my personality (gonna use that dreaded word to describe outgoing fat people - bubbly!) but now i have come to a time in my life where i want change, im so fed up with being stuck in the same rut..
I want to get married, i want a lovely wedding dress.
I dont want Immy to be told she has a fat mum, i want to be a yummy mummy, not a slummy mummy!

A year ago my OH started a new job which he needed to travel to..so he got a bike! 5 days a week (more or less!) for the last 10 months he has cycled 10 miles a day, sometimes 20.. and has so far lost 3 nearly 4 stone..he looks great and i would like to now look good for him.

My trouble is, this is my 3rd time joining SW, i get the motivation to do it and stick with it for a month, then all of a sudden i have a massive dip that i cant get out of and put weight on..so i give up!

This is where i need you to come in! i NEED inspiration, i need recipe ideas and i need motivation!! A buddy would be great.

GOAL!!!!!!!

Ok so my main main main goal is to get into a size 14 pair of jeans without having those gross lovehandles hanging out lol!!!

I dont really want to be a real skinny minni as OH likes BBW!! But a 14 would be ideal, could wear clothes from normal high street stores!!

Mini goals!

Lose 1/2 stone
Lose 1 stone
Lose 2 stone
get under 16st!
Lose 3 stone
Lose 4 stone
Lose 5 stone
Lose 6 stone
Reach mini Target 12 st!

I know this will take me a while to lose but i am so determined to do it this time!

Well done if you've got this far!! Thanks for reading and im looking forward to receiving all your support xx

Back