Glorious skinny soup!

Hi I bought the New york one today I think its 250 cals for the whole pot which is big !! not having it today though but will let you know what it tastes like x

Ooooh gutted now they didn't have the Jambalaya variety I got the tomato and paprika but would def have bought the Jambalaya !!

thabnk you sounds really nice will have to pop to asda

Get cooking girls you can have twice as much homemade soup for those calories! :D

Iknow been making a pot off veggie soup with carrots onion stock canned tomatoes few beans and huge pot for 200 cals ,just nice sometimes to have one ready made whan you areina rush or cant be bothered lol

got any nice recipes zatcat? : ) x

My favourite at the moment is butternut squash makes about 6 generous portions for 450 calories.

One butternut squash
one red onion
one red pepper
touch of chilli powder/dried/fresh to taste
salt and pepper

chop all three veggies and spray with some frylight or similar, roast in oven until soft and golden

and to saucepan with a Knorr veggie stockpot (or chicken if you prefer) with 1.5 litres of boiling water, simmer for 30 minutes and whizz (technical word :D) till smooth, I'm guessing on the water as I add it until it has the consistency I want so you may need to add more after whizzing.

Back