GLUTEN FREE Slimming World

Is anyone else doing Slimming world as a Coeliac? Would be great to hear form someone else who is and share recipes, tips etc. i am a newly diagnosed Coeliac so I am still learning everything. Thanks. xxx

My consultant is I think i'll try nd get some tips on tuesday xx

Hi,

I'm a coeliac & find SW a really good option for me. I tend to do red days, but only because I lose more. EE are easy as well. Let me know of you have any questions & feel free to have a look at my diary

Em x

Coeliac & Slimming World

Hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum and thinking of joining a SW class next week and wondered how, as Coeliacs, you are all getting on. Please let me know, I look forward to hearing all about it. :thankyou:

Hi glitterbug,

I hope you're doing well with SW. I think it's great for coeliacs, all the free foods are gluten free (if you use GF pasta & noodles) & there are a few good GF HEXBs

Give me a shout if you need any advice

X

Hi I'm wheat and cow dairy intolerant. I tried sw 11 years ago before they were diagnosed and piled on the weight. I joined 9 weeks ago with 1 1/2 stone max to lose and so far 8lbs off. I'm loving it! I'm also knew to this forum but ask away and I'll give you all the info I have! x

Back