1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. glynis2

glynis2 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All, I,m new to all this so dont know what is what really as far as slimmingworld goes! I understand about chosing a Red or Green day, but am confused with all the "healthy extras", etc. I havn,t got a load to lose, but as i am so short, I know myself that i am overweight in a lot of places & it does,t feel right to me! Hope you can understand where I am coming from cos I am sick to death of people saying " your thin & petite" but I think clothes can hide a multitude of sins! I would be grateful for any help & advice as I feel overwhelmed by it all! ...Oh, & bye the way I think I have managed to lose a 1lb or 2 in 5 days! Is this good or not?? Cheers :confused:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.