GMTV :o

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Julianne_julz, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

OMG, did anyone see the 15yr old girl and her Mum? The girl wants to be like Jordan,her Mum is paying for surgery when she turns 16. What's worse, this (skinny) 15yr old wants to lose weight and her Mum is letting her! :eek: Shocking! That woman needs a slap, 16yr olds don't need breast implants and facial surgery!!

:) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    They do if you your Mum wants to make loads of money off your back, and live the life yuou could never get for yourself. Oh it's bloody awful isn't it? They shouldn't be allowed to call themselves Mums. Do they really think Jordan is happy? My god.

Lynda

4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I agree with all of the above. Plus - how do they have 18 grand to spare on such frivolity?

xxx

5. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really don't understand why the show gave air-time to these silly c*ws. Some little girl and her stupid mother banging on about being Katie Price...Pathetic. Why don't GMTV turn their attention to youngsters with proper aspirations and try to help them achieve their goals?

6. Julianne_julz

YES! I totally agree, other than to annoy people at 7am I don't see what the point was... i'd rather see anything else than something stupid like that. People exploiting their children doesn't make for good morning telly! GR!

:) I won't go on about it... lol xx

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Is the girl too old to be taken into care?

8. Julianne_julz

Lol probably xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.