Go Lower anyone?

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by Lou1973, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Lou1973

Lou1973 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I know this discussion forum seems to be predominantly for people on VLCD's but i'd love to hear from anyone doing the Go Lower programme.

I'm on day 5 and really enjoying it - would be great to find some people to share experiences and successes with
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm starting tomorrow!!
    How are you finding it?
    I am very excited, though a bit scared. I've signed up for 12 weeks. My partner is away for the next 8 weeks, so I hope to have made a big impact before he is home. A nice surprise!!!
  4. magento

magento Member

Hi, I am due to start any time now, just waiting for the food to come through. I'm looking forward to starting it, I just hope it lives up to my expectations!!
  5. betsy

betsy New Member

hi everyone, i'm new to this site, and i've just had my box of go lower goodies delivered, starting tommorrow, i'm so excited!!! i hope i can finally shift the 2 stone i've been trying to lose for the past 18 months lol. its great to know i'm not the only one on go lower here, its gonna be sooo much easier now
  6. Lou1973

Lou1973 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    very exciting to find other people on this site on the diet (was beginning to think i was alone in this)

just started week 3 and for those of your just starting i can't stress how great I'm finding it

lets keep each other motivated and can't wait to hear about your results
  7. magento

magento Member

Yes I'm glad to find others on this because I'm really impressed so far but it is early days and would be nice to talk it through with others.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.