Go Lower is low carb diet for me

tv13

Hi
Low carb is definitely the diet that works for me and I have found Go Lower online.

They send you all your meals so you don't have to face the supermarket shopping, the risk of emptying the fridge in one meal. They are in individual portions, easy to store and cover breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. It is mainly based on inch loss rather than weight loss. You can also customise to meet your preferences.

What is really valuable is the weekly phone call from my dedicated advisor. I have also had support from nutritionists as well. I can also phone them whenever I want.

I have found it really quite easy to keep to. It would be great to hear if anyone else is doing Go Lower.
TV13 :)

Hi tv13,
I started the Go Lower diet 4 days ago. Dont know if I am in ketosis yet, been feeling a bit headachy so hope this is a sign that I will soon be.The food is lovely thanks god, I can be a bit funny if the food tasted at all synthetic.I have to lose 6 stones so long road ahead. How much have you lost and how long has it taken you? Pam x

I did go lower 18 months ago for 12 weeks and lost 30lbs would recommend it to anyone who wants an easy introduction to low carbing or not much time for cooking. It taught me the principles i am using now to get the last bit off. I have gained about a stone in the last year from living in America with vegitarians (its difficult to do low carb and veggie) so now going it alone. Omlette today for breakfast, homemade chicken soup for lunch and chicken stirfry for dinner, plus water water water...

X

I'm starting Go Lower today, will supplement it with some of my own cooking low carb- feeling really crappy about myself at the moment, lost 4 1/2 stone on LL about 7 years ago and kept it off for ages, now it's back plus a stone. Would like to lose 6 stone and am tied between wanting to make it sustainable but needing to see some results quickly. Somive given myself a target of June 2013 but would love to get most of it off this year. All help ggratefully received.x

Hi hilssinger,

Been on Go Lower for 8 weeks and have lost 22lbs. I am finding it very easy so far, been a couple of weeks where I didnt lose. This i think was due to not eating enough, my appetite has dissapeared. Good luck with your diet, Pam

I'm interested in doing this, but just can't afford the monthly payments for this right now, so wondered if I could do it via e-bay as there are a few lots of food on there?!

What does the first few weeks consist of? Are there specific meals you can eat in the first weeks, or are all the packs ok to have?
Can you eat the snacks in the first weeks?

I have 3 stone to lose... :sigh:

Thanks

The Go Lower diet consists of breakfast eg: granola, lunch eg: soup or salami, dinner eg: Gl food satchet, Thai chicken or lamb meatballs or beef in thyme gravy and lots more. And a snack bar a day. The Go Lower rules are, 40-60 grams of carb a day. It is expensive and i have struggles in paying for it, but it has been the best thing I have ever done. No hunger, cravings and lots of energy. The whole thing about GL is having a consultent who phones every week and a nutritionalist on hand for any problems you have. Plus they provide you with a booklet that tells you all the extra things you can have to eat. If you do this diet, I wish you luck and do as well as i have!!

Back