Go on my jollies 6 July so will need to do refeed hmmm

DebbieNornIron

Just checking the calendar and see I will have to do LT 100% for 3 weeks and then do refeed as I am going to England for my jolly days :banana dancer: on 6 July so will start refeed on 8th

So when I come back and decide to do another perhaps 4 weeks on 22 July I am going to have to do it all over again :crazy:

Just hope I can do it a second time :eatdrink017:

It can be very hard to get back on it I mean it took me 6 months and I regain 2st7lbs if I had stuck with it I would have been alot happier

It can be very hard to get back on it I mean it took me 6 months and I regain 2st7lbs if I had stuck with it I would have been alot happier

Im hoping the 2 weeks I am away will go ok food wise if I foolow al the info on here. Will get the maintenance products as they help with the weight loss.

Its just if I do TFR 100% its the having to go through the whole waiting for ketosis stage whereas if I do the Maintenance I can have food lol

im stuck with what to do started on Monday this week but have a hen night on 20th July then go on holiday on 26th July on lipotrim TFR 100% now so go long before the hen night shall i come off it as will be having alcohol thanks x

Yeah i would think so. Get the maintenance products take before your brekkie and before ur lunch and have ur dinner

Drinking and doing a vlcd is a big NO, NO. Sorry

A week before you go away on hen nite

Back