Goal!!! 6 months & 6 stone gone ...Hurrah!

esmeotto

I've not been using the forum much lately, just getting on with life in general but wanted to come in and declare that I have finally reaced my end goal!

Started 5th Feb 16'4 now 10'0 and very, very, very happy :D I love Cambridge and what it's enabled me to achieve having been overweight since the age of 8 (now 37) and would like to thank the lovely peeps on here for all the support... mini's is fab!

Was size 22/24 now 10/12

Measurements:
waist 39 now 29
hips 52 now 38
arm 15 now 11
thigh 28 now 21
bust 42 now 34

Helenx

weight1.jpg

well done absolutely fabulous. A great inspiration to us all xx

WOWEE - what a difference! Well done! You looks yeeeeaars younger. Thanks for sharing the photos with us. It really gives all of us on the journey a great boost to see it really CAN be done!

Well done hunni, you look great.
My start and end goal are simular to yours started at 16.1 and am wanting to get down to 10st to start with then maybe 9st , will see how im feeling.

OMG! well done hun, you are a true inspiration to me, to see the transformation, is just something else! Good luck with your maintainance from now onwards... Enjoy your slim you!

Wow. Congratulations you're looking fantastic. What a huge achievement.

Awesome achievement, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

xxx

wow - its piccys like this thats makes others keep going - well done you!!
you should be so proud of yourself. big love. xx

WOW!!!!

Congratulations on reaching goal. You look fantastic. :D

Your pics are an inspiration to us all.

xx

Wow wow! Amazing! You look fabulous and it's posts like these that keep people at the start of their journey (like me) going. Well done x

Many congratulations on reaching your goal :party0049::happy096::party0011:

Your pics are brilliant, a real inspiration.

Tracey
x

Wow! You are totally inspiring. You look stunning and so much younger as well.

Has it been incredibly tough?

Thanks for your kind words everyone you are all so lovely! Mini's has made it so much easier...Good luck to everyone on your journey's you CAN and WlLL do it!

Helen xx

Has it been incredibly tough?

Once I got into my routine I found it easy, easier than diets that involve eating, but you need a focus ....mine was negative comments from my mother (she's a very negative person) saying I'd never be a size 12....I had to prove her wrong....and have :D

Good luck hun

Helenx

WOW !! congratulations on your fabulous loss :D

you look amazing !

Debz x

Back