GOAL! A before and after!

So I did CD last year for around 4 weeks. I lost 1st 3lbs, and have since lost a further 1st or so. I've just started Slimming Word to lose a final 6lb as I go to Mexico for my 21st in November, so want to be able to gain weight without feeling 'fat'.
tumblr_m56sjyK1da1qak3xjo1_500.jpg

The first photo, I weighed 12st 3lb, and in the bottom one, I weigh 9st10lb. I went from a size 14, to a 10. A 33' waist to 27', and from a 36D to a 30DD!

I'm aware I will probably look too skinny if I lose another 6lb, but I have every intention of putting it back on in Mexico!

I did step 2 for the whole duration that I was on the diet, and I 100% DO NOT miss that AWFUL porridge!

Hope I did everything right, this is my 1st post after spending over a year lurking these forums :( haha

Lady T xx

Well done on your losses I can't see another 6 pound on you but it's what feels right for you :) x

You look stunning. You really do. Thank you so much for posting your pics as I'm only one inch taller than you, I can see what I'll more or less look like in 2 months time (your first pic) and then maybe in March/April (your second pic).

Well done you. You can be proud of yourself. Enjoy your holidays :)

you look great hun, im currently 12.2 but you look loads slimmer than me in your first pic.. jealous he he. Hoping to get down to 10 stone, im going to keep at it now after seeing your photos you look bloody great, have a great time in mexico.. again jealous :) xxxx

You have done really well!

Thats my idea too to get on slimming world once I have reached my goal weight and maintained for a good 3 montsh or so.

Congratulations x

Im so jealous... you have a lovely figure. The benefits of losing weight before it gets out of hand and regrets many years later. Also it shows how just a stone and a bit can make so much of a difference. Well done and enjoy your hols :)

Well done! You look so toned - did you workout on SS? What do you do now for exercise?

Thats such a fantastic weight loss, youre details are exactly the same as mine, I'm 12st 5ft 8 and have just started CD. I've been on and off so many diets over the last year never sticking to anything and am determined to do as you have and reach that result. You look fantastic.

Back