Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Goal celebrations?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Nini89, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nini89

Nini89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just randomness...lost 1st so far and I still have about 7st to go before I get to goal but I'm thinking happily about how I'll celebrate my goal! I'm saving up for a trip to Dublin with my friend, possibly next year (should I reach it at that stage).

What are your ideas for your goal celebrations??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. franchesca714

franchesca714 New Member

Id like to renew our wedding vows but it seems a long way off, it is a good motivator though

4. Nini89

Nini89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds really lovely. Yes it does help when you're having a not so excellent day!!

5. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I'd love a holiday next year where I dont have to feel conscious of my tummy all the time heehee :D

6. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i had nothing planned for when i got to goal just new clothes,,but the day i got to goal i super glued all my stones onto little magnets and stuck them onto my cooker hood,,just a little reminder when i'm cooking on how proud of myself i am:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.