Goal for me in 2016

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Hi my lovelies,

I am back again with a starting weight of 16st 7lbs. I really want to get down to 10st 7lbs in 2016.

So 84lbs will be going going gone in the next 12 months & at Christmas time 2016 I want to be wearing something gorgeous & festive rather than just something that fits & makes me look just average at best!

Dxxx

Welcome back Dolly Rocker:)

I also want to be in the tens this time next year and wearing something gorgeous...

Here's to achieving our goals in 2016!

I can totally relate with wanting to wear something that you like, rather than whatever fits!

Thanks my loves.

I already have something at home that I want to wear, no new party dress for me but one that I have had that I always said I would fit into.

Dxxx

Hi. Just wanted to subscribe. Looks like we have similar starting weight and goals. Good luck for 2016 :)

welcome back dolly rocker

Thank you.

Okay so last night I ate some crisps out of a family bag! Aaaaargh, knew when I was eating them that I shouldn't but today is another day.

They came round the office with rolls & sausages as a wee treat & I said no! Proud of myself this morning.

Dxxx

Update

I have now lost 9lbs in total! Current weight 15st 12lbs.

Yesterday is the first Saturday in as long as I can remember that I didn't treat myself to a coffee or lunch when I was out all day, had my set meals & no snacking when watching the TV.

Super proud of myself!

Also I am giving the Slimfast Challenge a go, it seems to be working quite well for me.

Today's menu is:

Breakfast - slimfast cafe latte shake, slimfast tortilla chips
Lunch - slimfast cafe latte shake, slimfast nutty nougat snack bar
Dinner - will update this later on!
Drinks - black coffee, green tea, water

Dxxx

Well done on the 9lbs lost! :)
And it's great that you had your set meals and weren't tempted to eat anything while out.
Hope you had a good weekend

Back