Goal Weight Achieved! :)

sharkbait1983

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
So I have not been on here for absolutely ages as had some personal issues to sort out but I am back with a vengeance.

My big news this week is... I have reached my personal goal weight of 12 stone 7lbs! :bliss:I have therefore lost 7 and 1/2 stone in 18 months! I am soooooo happy - I literally cannot stop smiling!

Some of you are probably thinking that this means I am still classed as 'Overweight' according to BMI charts and you would be right but I have lost alot of weight before and when I tried to get to the magical 'Healthy' range I looked really gaunt and everyone was asking me if I was unwell! I promised myself once I hit 12 stone 7lbs I would work on toning up :character00116:and getting into the size 14 dress hanging on my wardrobe door and I managed to put it on today and it looked fab!

Just wanted to share my news with you all and say thank you sooooooo much to everyone on here for your support and advice over the past months - I honestly don't think I could have done this without you!:grouphugg:

That is an amazing achievement well done you :)

oh, well done, and well done for setting you're own target, enjoy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's fantastic what an acheivement well done and I am sooooooooooo happy for you xxxx :) x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well done that's fantastic!!!

Brilliant!!

Congratulations and well done :D. Thats really inspiring . You are right to stick at where you are happy with. who wants to look gaunt and older . You are happy and have probably improved your health so much looseing 7.5 stone . If I could get to size 14 I would be so happy. :sigh:. really well done.

Well done - that is amazing achievement. :)

Congrats! Thats friggen amazing! I had a total of 4st to lose and have only got just over 2 gone, mental when you managed to lose so much!! I agree with others - you are an inspiration and healthy BMI or not, imagine how much healthier you are now than you where before and how much happier your heart is :) x

Back