goal weight and low syn food.

fillymum

synful soul
I am so happy:) with the SW way of eating that I have had the courage to change my goal weight from 175lbs. to 170lbs. I am sure I can achieve it.:scale:

Our only really English type supermarket is Iceland. If anyone could post red days free or very low syns foods from there I would be so grateful.:eat::fingerscrossed: Grateful enough to put you on my list of beneficiaries when I win the lottery:8855:

If you cut fat off meat im sure thats free if cooked in right way, i'm sure they do cook from frozen extra lean mince aswell, also they do a weight watchers range which is low fat (you'll just have to syn it) then of course all froze veg is free.

It really is more a case of buying something prepared, quick and easy for the 3 days I work as I am knackered after 8 hours on my feet in the blazing sun.

I managed to get some of the sliced lamb in mint gravy and some Ross fish in butter sauce, but all the others I have
found on here are not available in my Iceland. I was so disappointed. I could not find any of the Birds eye ones.

I really would be grateful for some quick and easy meal ideas. OH is so easy to cater for and will go along with anything.

have a alook in the bargains sticky. Got these on the first page
Iceland ones......
For a red day.
Chicken in wine 400g 2 syns

Chicken topped with garlic mushrooms
and cheese 360g 1 syn

Good choice chicken breasts in mushroom and
white wine sauce 360g 2 syn

Good choice chicken breasts
in tomato and basil sauce 360g 1 syn

in sweet and sour sauce 340g 4 syns

with leeks cheese and ham 340g 2 syns

Indian takeaway chicken jalfrezi 400g 5 syns

Lamb roast dinner with potatoes 440g 5 syns

Mini chicken fillets in sweet chilli sauce
with peppers carrots and onion 360g 2 syns

Thank a million for that Louisedan, I will go again armed with yet another list and see what I can find............

Back