Goal Weight

foreverladyluck

Hiya!!
I'm just wondering if anyone has a weight goal that is not within the healthy bmi range?
I've set my goal just under 2 stone more than what I should be. I honestly think that if I went down to 10st 7lbs I would look a bit silly, been a bigger girl all my life and just think I wouldn't look right, I do have big bones lol!!! Anyone else setting goals like this?

Hi, I am exactly the same. My "bmi ideal weight" is 10st 8lbs. Seriously, I'd look ridiculous at that weight. I'm quite broad and I'm a size 12 at 12 stone. I'm aiming to get back down to that. Y
Oh know when you feel healthy and attractive. And that's what it's all about :)

Sorry, my iPad likes to rearrange my sentences. That was supposed to say "only you know when you feel healthy and attractive"

LinsfromNotts said:
Hi, I am exactly the same. My "bmi ideal weight" is 10st 8lbs. Seriously, I'd look ridiculous at that weight. I'm quite broad and I'm a size 12 at 12 stone. I'm aiming to get back down to that. Y
Oh know when you feel healthy and attractive. And that's what it's all about :)

Thanks! I started at morbidly obese and I'm now close to being overweight. I really would look silly at my healthy range! Not too sure if I believe the bmi guide anyway! :)

Hahaha that made me laugh so hard - i've been blaming/thanking my big bones for years :D

Serha said:
Hahaha that made me laugh so hard - i've been blaming/thanking my big bones for years :D

It's all about the bones!!! I swear on the old electronic boots weighing scales you had to choose whether you were small, medium or big boned!!!

LOL Well i'd say everyone was putting n 'bigboned'!!! Wish they still had that :p

Yeah apparently my ideal weight is 9st 6lb's, I told the doctor 'your having a laugh' my lightest was at 10st 4 and a size 10. I'll be lucky if I get to a size 12 after 2 kids and my body shape x

Yeah apparently my ideal weight is 9st 6lb's, I told the doctor 'your having a laugh' my lightest was at 10st 4 and a size 10. I'll be lucky if I get to a size 12 after 2 kids and my body shape x

I've not seen size 12 since i got pregnant - eight bloody years ago!!! I think that if you're happy with your shape/weight/clothes you're on a great road :)
Love your photo - gorgeous!

A healthy weight range for my height would be 7st 8lb to 9st 6lb... HA. I know at 5 foot 1 I need to be lighter but as low as 7st 8lb?! I really don't think so! I just see that as a really unhealthy weight. My goal (set by me) is 9 st 10lb and that allows me room to lose more if it's even possible, it's just really hard for me to picture that after spending so long at 20st.

A healthy weight range for my height would be 7st 8lb to 9st 6lb... HA. I know at 5 foot 1 I need to be lighter but as low as 7st 8lb?! I really don't think so! I just see that as a really unhealthy weight. My goal (set by me) is 9 st 10lb and that allows me room to lose more if it's even possible, it's just really hard for me to picture that after spending so long at 20st.

You have an amazing weight loss - well done to you!

Back