Goal weights?

DilEmma

Hello!! I'm new to dieting and slimming world, and have been to my first meeting today !

I was always a slim person weighing at under 10 stones until I became ill about 2 years ago and have taken a lot of weight gaining medication!

My weight has now jumped to 14st 3lbs and I was asked to make a goal or target weight? I have no idea where to even start thinking about it as I don't know what is normal or healthy for weight loss?

Please can someone advise me or push me in a right direction as it would be a big help!

Many thanks!

em :)

Yes I have looked into that but they are not always accurate for an individual. I might just see what I lose in the next couple of meetings and then make a goal from that :) thanks for your help! X

Thanks! I think my expectations are just too high lol and I want to be back in my size 8 clothes! One step at a time eh!

i use body fat percentage to calculate mine. basically you use your current weight and body fat percentage then work out what weight you need to be in order to get a healthy body fat percentage. if you know the figures i'd be happy to work it out for you

Thanks! My first is gonna be y club ten and I just want to be 10stone so I'm gonna stick with that one hehe! Thanks anyway!!! Xxxxx

I just remember what weight I was the date i booked in for my 12 week scan before I had my son. I was comfortable in my own skin at this time and happy with my body. So I am aiming to get back to that weight again for a start. Even at that I will still be in the over weight range for my height. But i am aiming for here and then I will see were I go from there.

I dont really have a set goal. Im aiming for 12st right now but only because it seems an ok number and I havent been that for some time, I cant remember when actually lol. My main aim I guess, is being able to share clothes with my sister and she is a 10-12, so I have quite some way to go and she is less than 12 so I probably need to lose more. Time will tell :). Im supposed to be around 9st, and I just couldnt see myself being that small, there would be nothing left of me lol

youve lost so much already. see how you feel as you get slimmer. as long as you are happy and maintain the weight, thats the main thing

Back