Goal

everton04

Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm sitting here thinking what would I love to have once I got to goal. It's very strange but I think I'd go for an Avacado or a bowl of Cheerios lol.
What would you have?

Hi all,
I'm sitting here thinking what would I love to have once I got to goal. It's very strange but I think I'd go for an Avacado or a bowl of Cheerios lol.
What would you have?

I have sort of got to goal for tomorrow (I still have 12lbs to go till my final goal but 9lbs was a mini goal) and my reward will be fitting into my dress tomorrow, not sure what my treat will be once I lose the next 12lbs! X PS-I spent Weeklies on an Avocado a couple of weeks ago and it tasted so yummy. X

I Duno what the story is with the Avacado but I'd love one but at the same time I could have a curly wurly and a rice cake or a pack of velvet crunch and a ww bar for the same pp as half an Avacado and the sweet things ALS wins so I think il treat myself to a half when I get to goal!! It's the little things in life isn't it?
Well done getting to your mini goal. It feels so good doesn't it? Especially when people start commenting on it

I Duno what the story is with the Avacado but I'd love one but at the same time I could have a curly wurly and a rice cake or a pack of velvet crunch and a ww bar for the same pp as half an Avacado and the sweet things ALS wins so I think il treat myself to a half when I get to goal!! It's the little things in life isn't it?
Well done getting to your mini goal. It feels so good doesn't it? Especially when people start commenting on it

I think it's just the fact that avocados are pure fat but its pure good fat which is the difference! Much the same as why nuts and seeds are so high too :-( x

Back