Goals

snow_white78

What are your short term goals that keep you going - i know i want to lose 3 stone - but right now that seems a huge amount and think i need some short term ones - only one i can come up with is to reach club 10 by october half term hols and to get down to 11 stone by xmas. Want to be at target weight by feb (my birthday) so i can have something fancy to wear for my birthday - what is everyone elses?? Just curious!

Mine are:-

1 stone by the end of September (only 2lbs to go!)

Club 10 by Xmas (16.5lbs to go!)

Mine are -

* 15st 13lb by my birthday - in 1 month

* 15st 2lb - to take me to exactly 5st off

* 14st 13lb to take me to club 10 (from my starting point at SW)

* 14st 7lb - i was this weight when i fell pregnant with my daughter at 17 - not seen anywhere near that on the scales for the past 10 years! :p

* 13st something - ANYTHING!!! lol :D

I havent got any set mini goals - I just wanna lose a bit at a time until I get to around 11 stone ish! x

I just wanted to be slimmer and that was all the goal i needed......once u reach club 10 you'll feel loads fitter and have lots more energy.........:party0049:

I've got such a long journey I dont want to set any goals. I think unconsciously I'm aiming for the next dress size down. Just about getting into a 20 now and cant wait to get to 18.

My next mini goal is my 2 stone - I'm 3.5 lb off and have been going up a pound, down a pound for a few weeks. I should have lost in ages ago so I'm trying to focus on that for the next 2 weeks. After that then I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and I would love another 7lb off for then. Hopefully the mini goals will work.

My Major goal is 8 stone, but i my mini goals are stone by stone once i hit 13 st 7lbs i will be loads happier since thats the weight i was, when i met my OH over 2 years and since then the weight just piled on!

im not settin a date because if i dont make it i will feel guted. im excited about gettin to my half stone which fingers crossed will be next week.. only need 2 lbs. and i hope to feel abit slimmer for xmas, but no certain weight! :)

My majoy goal is to be ten something!
When i started dieting at 15 i was 10 stone 7 and gradully I am now 27 and weigh just under 17 stone so dieting has made me fat lol! But I just wish i was 10 stone again as i thought i was fat then!!!

But want to loose 2 stone by xmas! or at least be in the 14'stone mark!
x

omg absolutely 100% snap! lol. when i was about 11st i was in a size 10-12 and though i was HUGE!!! i felt as fat then as i do now - mad isn't it?

and now i'm 27 i'm about 16 and a half stone!

my 1st goal was to lose a stone by my son's 1st birthday, then club ten, then it was size 14, then it was in the 10 stones, all of which i have done, now it's 3 stone to xmas.........hope to be at target by valentines...

My goals are in my sig. I'm really hoping to be at my pre-pregnancy weight for my son's first birthday (v. similar goals to yours Zena!) but I'm thinking I might be off by a few weeks. Which is a shame but at least it is coming off, I'll get there at some point.
I've got a holiday in February, I'm hoping to be my slimmest ever by then at 10st something. My original long term goal when I joined WW a few years ago was 10 and a half stone. If I could be there by my holiday I'd be over the moon! My final SW goal is 9st 7lbs, as I've decided I want to be 'slim' not just 'not fat' if you know what I mean. My birthday is the end of march, I have another week off work then. I'd love to be at target by then but that doesn't give me much time.
I think as long as I'm at target by next summer I'll be really pleased with the time frame.

Good luck everyone with your goals!!

Emerald
X

I use the half stone award stickers as my mini goals, i love it when i get one, they are such a good insentive. Got 6 up to now, 3lbs more and another one my collection. xxx

My goals are in my sig. I'm really hoping to be at my pre-pregnancy weight for my son's first birthday (v. similar goals to yours Zena!) but I'm thinking I might be off by a few weeks. Which is a shame but at least it is coming off, I'll get there at some point.
I've got a holiday in February, I'm hoping to be my slimmest ever by then at 10st something. My original long term goal when I joined WW a few years ago was 10 and a half stone. If I could be there by my holiday I'd be over the moon! My final SW goal is 9st 7lbs, as I've decided I want to be 'slim' not just 'not fat' if you know what I mean. My birthday is the end of march, I have another week off work then. I'd love to be at target by then but that doesn't give me much time.
I think as long as I'm at target by next summer I'll be really pleased with the time frame.

Good luck everyone with your goals!!

Emerald
X

my target is the same as yours 9st 7, for same reason...lol.....and looks like will be about same time....:p

Back