God I'm hungry today!

Butterflygirl

I know it's Saturday and the weekend so that doesn't help, but omg I'm starving.

Daren't have my last shake till nearer to 6pm otherwise I wont last all evening.
:wave_cry:

Seeing as none of the 8 people who have viewed this have replied!.......

I'll reply ha ha

I want to go to sleep and wake up when the diet is over :(

I know the feeling hun im starvin marvin too! Would love a hot meal proper homemade soup and potato would be lovely now :-(

Hello Butterflygirl. I've been starving all afternoon so I know the feeling! Keep going the results are worth it. Have you tried sparkling water, sometimes it can help.

BM

Thanks Annie i will its not easy though :-(

I've been really struggling the last few days as well. Not actually hungry but just so bored of shakes. Today is Day 96 for me - and has gone pretty quick up until this point but time is dragging on so badly now *sigh*. I'm in work tomorrow so the day should pass quickly then Tuesday morning will be weigh in, so hopefully going to be a bit of a boost to keep me going for another week.

The hardest bit is getting started, so just stick with it......

Hi Busy Mum You are doing VERY well. I am on Day 11 today but so far so good
Finding this site very encouraging
Annie
:)

Thanks Annie. Well done on getting to Day 11, the first week can be very tough! Looking at your statistics I think our starting weights are very similar with a similar loss planned. It would be great to support each other. Keep going!

BM

I've been really struggling the last few days as well. Not actually hungry but just so bored of shakes. Today is Day 96 for me - and has gone pretty quick up until this point but time is dragging on so badly now *sigh*. I'm in work tomorrow so the day should pass quickly then Tuesday morning will be weigh in, so hopefully going to be a bit of a boost to keep me going for another week.

The hardest bit is getting started, so just stick with it......

Well done almost 100 days!! and not far off your goal weight. You'll do it before Xmas!

BM

I am on week 4 and sooooo hungry these last few days, not sure if i can stick to it :( x

emmiclaire said:
I am on week 4 and sooooo hungry these last few days, not sure if i can stick to it :( x

I know how you feel, looking about doing another plan just for some variety

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back