god i'm hungry

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fatnfedup, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

help me please

its T time i am on day one and my belly thinks my throat is cut. I have to do my daughters T now and i can't stop thinking about food how do i get through this x :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kate29

kate29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi Fat n fed up

Keep drinking water, that will take the hunger pangs off, and try to keep busy busy busy, it will help take your mind off it. The 1st week is the hardest but by day 4 you should be in ketosis and you wont feel so hungry then. It will be well worth it, like i say keep yourself busy.
    Good luck xx

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im restarting today( started refeed then changed my mind) so i know how you feel ,keep drinking the water and have a nice bath and an early night,if you havent had all your shakes try splitting the last one up ,it gets much easier and tell yourself well done youve nearly done the first day

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You keep going if you want the scales to move in the right direction, see its that easy , huh NOT lol

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont worry its normal to feel that way.......just dont give in to temptation your head is messing thats all

7. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

thanks for your support, i have just had a glass of water and watched the slide show its amazing to see the success stories. i can do this.....

8. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Of course you can and you will. Its only 4 4 days and then it all kicks in. You're great to take the first step.You'll be amazed how much you will have lost when you are weighed next week. Keep going.....

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi,

I keep going fatnfed up! I am on day 5 now... everytime u feel hungry just think about how amazing you are going to look and feel when you hit your goal!!!

How much do u want to loose??? I am aiming for 3.5 stones. Great thing about this diet is a 100% believe I will get there.

julz
    x

10. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

keeping going

Hi the futureisbright
    I need to loose 5 stone really and that seems such a lot of weight it's half an average person lol.
    Not quite sure how it came to this!
    But found this site today and reckon it will make a big difference talking to people in the same position nice to know that i am not the only person out there that feels like this.
    Good luck on your journey.
    Keep in touch x

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hey,

I am sure you will get there - so many amazing stories and people on this website to keep you focused and motivated. :)

Once we get over week 1 i am sure it will be easier!!!! I am so looking forward to my first weigh in - it will be motivating :)

xox

12. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    fatnfedup,ive lost just over 5 stone you can do it if you want toxxx

13. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ive just started again today and need to lose 5/6 stone, sounds alot but there are so many sucess stories on this site that they definately show it can be done. Don't forget this is a shock to your system so it will complain for a while - keep drinking, we'll do this together :rolleyes:

14. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

Hi 2hourglass,
    Great to hear from you, how was your first day? I really struggled last night, couldn't sleep i was so hungry.
    Just got up and had loads of black coffee. I dont feel 2 bad this morning hunger pangs have gone, so i am trying to leave my first shake till a bit later otherwise even the cat will start looking appetising by 7 tonight.

I am weighing 15st 13 so 5/6 stone would be good for me too, i watched the inspirational slide show last night, it was amazing to see the transformations .

I am determined to loose this weight. Keep in touch it would be good to spport each other as we have started at the same time.

Good luck x:)

15. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there fat & fed up :) I promise you hand on heart it gets easier :)

The 1st week is a ***** but definately do-able, keep focused on why you're doing this, watch the vid on the LT site again & keep knocking back the water :)

It'll fly past - promise. :)

16. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    IM ON DAY 3 NOW AND NO HUNGER PANGS, I KNOW IT IS HARD LIKE MOST THINGS THE 1ST WEEK IS THE HARDEST, JUST KEEP THINKING THIN AND LOOKING AT ALL THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLES WEIGHT LOSSES IT REALLY IS MOTIVATING
    AND GOOD LUCK Xx

17. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

You can do it guys, just grit your teeth and dig in for the first few days, after that you will be flying! It will be sooooo worth it and the weeks will fly by, and before you know it you will be one of the success stories too! x x x

18. carolanne

carolanne Member

It is extremely hard I found giving up smoking easier. Although drinking lots of water does help

19. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

have to agree

Hi carolann,
    I have to agree, i stopped smoking 9 months ago and not wanted one since.
    All i have thought about for the last 24 hours is food they say it gets easier!!!

20. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    seriously its only the first couple of days that are hard,there wouldnt be as many of us on here if it didnt get easier xx

21. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Good point Lill xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.