God loves a tryer !

yoyo-ohno

Hi everyone,

So here I am back to minimins and back to CD
:rolleyes:

I have been on every diet under the sun and after 13 months on Slimming World & only a stone down then I've decided its time for a bit of a shake up and so am now on day 1 of CD SS.

I'm sure had I stuck to the Slimming world plan properly then I would have lost much more but I seem to be an all or nothing kinda girl so banning food altogether seems to be the only way I am going to achieve my goal!

I know I will need all my willpower and sheer determination to get through the next few days and will also be on here loads reading all your success stories & inspirational weight losses
:)

I'm going to try & keep the fact that I'm doing CD to myself - I don't think I can cope with all the negative comments i know I'll get from well intentioned friends/relatives
:(

So happy Saturday everyone ...be good .... and wish me luck!

yoyo xx

Thanks Andrea.

Got through day 1 ? although I had to keep shushing the voice in my head that was telling me "a little bit of chicken won't do you any harm!"

Bring on day 2!

Yoyo
xx

Stick I with it, it's so worth it! Just keep thinking of that week one weigh in. I lost 13lbs in my first week and that carried me through the rest of the diet alone!

Wow Laura. That's amazing for 1 week!!

I'm only little so I don't usually get big numbers but I am defo feeling less bloated already ? .... And weirdly have had no headaches or side effects & am feeling fab!

Bring on the WI?

yoyo xx

Last edited:
well done, keep going! x

Thanks shrinkingalice !

Just back from official week 1 WI and have list 7.5 pounds. Am well chuffed.

The best thing at the minute for me is that I am not hungry AT ALL!

I've got a few challenges ahed this week but am pretty focussed so should be ok.

I'm still going to my SW group so am planning to use this to record my weight

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Yoyo xx

Back