God! This is hard!

Spaghetti

Having a tough time at the moment and i am finding it difficult to feed my baby and not have a mouthful! I'm slowly losing it (in more ways than one) and I've lost a stone in 4 weeks which is not too bad. No comments as yet though, except from my close family, that's not my driving force but it certainly helps. I'm hardly going the loo though, no matter how much water I drink. That can't b good for you. Ny advice from long term LTers would be great. Just go to try and keep my chin up. Boo.

Be strong - I got no comments about my weightloss until I lost one and half stone!!! So keep going - u r nearly there!! It's hard with kids but u can do it!! Stay strong and u will be proud of urself when u r a skinny mummy!!! I hope I'm as positive when I'm struggling

Having a tough time at the moment and i am finding it difficult to feed my baby and not have a mouthful! I'm slowly losing it (in more ways than one) and I've lost a stone in 4 weeks which is not too bad. No comments as yet though, except from my close family, that's not my driving force but it certainly helps. I'm hardly going the loo though, no matter how much water I drink. That can't b good for you. Ny advice from long term LTers would be great. Just go to try and keep my chin up. Boo.

Hiya you have done brilliantly, the way I get through each day is to remind my self how long this weight would take to get off in a conventional way? a friend of mine joined WW last year at about your weight, and it took her 10 weeks to get her first stone off and that was sticking to it, I am not knocking the diet, I myself have lost it all at WW before and its one i know well and intend to go back to to try and "stabilize" when i have lost what i want to, just wanted to let you know that you should be proud and wowing. Really good luck xx

Cheers, just needed a bit of inspiration from people who know what it's like. The death breath is a killer still. I walk around with a travel listerine bottle in my bag! I've lost another pound today though which is very cool. I have to keep weighing myself as my pharmacy has broken scales! Not good! I'm more into measuring myself and seeing how my clothes feel anyway. You're right about WW too. I was thinking of SW when I come off this for maintenance but I'm veggie and it's too carby to stay slim!

Hey,
Sounds like you're doing fab
And I agree with the other comments, it's takes so much longer with getting the majority off with weight watchers
Stick at it, this is my third attempt over last two years, I'm sooooooo determined now, I just want to be happy with
My size, hopefully I will be by the time I'm finished
I lost five stone on weight watchers previously and plan to do that after to maintain, once I reach 10st

Xx

Back