God...this is killing me...

Jambro

Pre menstral this week, and my god it is really testing my willpower.
Im constantly battling with myself to eat junk.
Im feeling so emotional so want to sooth it with food.Doesnt help that it is the weekend and we usually go out and do something as a family that would include eating at some point.
I just want to say indoors in my PJ's
I'm half way through week 3 and have probably got further than ever before but I don't think the scales have moved either so that isn't helping!!!! OH GOD!!!! :cry:

I too am on week 3, get my weigh in on monday. We always go out for something to eat at the weekend, but have been staying in in my Pjs. My husband is going to our best friends daughters wedding today and I am staying in again. I have become a hermit as I'm to tempted to eat when I'm out. I am just coming to the end of my six weeks holiday from teaching, and am not looking forward to the challenges that will bring as I've done this at home staying in, with no temptations. I know back at work brings cakes biscuits etc.
But i will keep going, just because I want it so much, I am not undoing all that hard work I have already done. You can do it too, dont fall to temptation, today will be over and you will have done another day.

KEEP STRONG x

Thank you Cillabatty... I am trying to keep busy. It seems to come in waves and then goes again.
Just think I'm getting abit bored as well.
Im not going to let it beat me. I gave up last time when I was pre menstral(I was I'll with a chest infection as well) so I am determined to get past this... It's just soooooo hard!!!
Good luck for next week. That will be a real test of your will power.x

Week 14 for me and I always feel sooooooo hungry when PMSing, it's awful :(
I dont feel hungry as such Book Worm.. I think I just want comfort foods..like chocolate, ice cream etc. Just got to stay focused on the goal x

Just try and remember why you're doing this and it should help you see it through. I also often find if I weigh myself midweek there will be no change but the loss somehow catches up for weigh in :)

Pre menstral this week, and my god it is really testing my willpower.
Im constantly battling with myself to eat junk.
Im feeling so emotional so want to sooth it with food.Doesnt help that it is the weekend and we usually go out and do something as a family that would include eating at some point.
I just want to say indoors in my PJ's
I'm half way through week 3 and have probably got further than ever before but I don't think the scales have moved either so that isn't helping!!!! OH GOD!!!! :cry:

Hang in there you are doing very well.

The scales are not moving as most women retain a lot of water during totm...

Back