goin 4 it

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by blondie1987, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi ya people. well i have the motivation and equipment to start ww again for the 3rd time.
    i am doing it at home as i cannot afford going to group. i will weigh myself once a week on the wii.
    i worked it out its like 2months till middle of july when it will be hot hot hot, gotta lose as much weight as i can.

been so hard the past 3months my mum passed away suddenly i went to eating nothing to comfort eating, so iv put on so much weight.

but i before we turned her machine off they said she might hear us, i said i promise i will lose weight and be healthy and lose wight so i can bring my little boy up and make u proud,i hope she heard me.

i have good days and bad, but jus gotta stick with ww it does work iv lost weight with it b4.

so please can people support me thru this, be a great help,

thanks
    holly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey Blondie welcome to WW (again), Im so sorry to hear about your mum, I know this may sound crazy, but I reckon she heard what you said and is happy that you are going about it the right way!

I know what you mean about having bad days.. Ive just had three bad weeks and Im trying to pull myself out of that rutt and start doing it properly again... I find getting my rants out on here is the best medicine anyone could ask for!

Best of luck with everything and dont forget to keep us posted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.