goin 4 it

blondie1987

hi ya people. well i have the motivation and equipment to start ww again for the 3rd time.
i am doing it at home as i cannot afford going to group. i will weigh myself once a week on the wii.
i worked it out its like 2months till middle of july when it will be hot hot hot, gotta lose as much weight as i can.

been so hard the past 3months my mum passed away suddenly i went to eating nothing to comfort eating, so iv put on so much weight.

but i before we turned her machine off they said she might hear us, i said i promise i will lose weight and be healthy and lose wight so i can bring my little boy up and make u proud,i hope she heard me.

i have good days and bad, but jus gotta stick with ww it does work iv lost weight with it b4.

so please can people support me thru this, be a great help,

thanks
holly

Hey Blondie welcome to WW (again), Im so sorry to hear about your mum, I know this may sound crazy, but I reckon she heard what you said and is happy that you are going about it the right way!

I know what you mean about having bad days.. Ive just had three bad weeks and Im trying to pull myself out of that rutt and start doing it properly again... I find getting my rants out on here is the best medicine anyone could ask for!

Best of luck with everything and dont forget to keep us posted!

Back