Going alone ( well not really cos i got you lot)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    for the last couple of months i have been very disappointed with my weigh loss (or should i say gain)...

I feel that the group i was with wasn;t doing anything for me...... so for the past two weeks i have had a little rest...... and i am now reading for a new challenge....

so i have decided to get back on plan but without the class. I know i lot of you folks do the plan from home so i am asking kindly for any advice or help you have give me....

I have cleared my signature and reset my tracker.... i will be getting weighed every friday morning

What tips would you give about doing the plan from home...

Jack_D

Last edited: 5 October 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    weigh everything religiously, don't estimate anything, try and plan meals in advance, stock up on superfree and superspeed foods, don't be afraid to try different days and ask for help on here, definitely keep a food diary! everyone here will keep an eye on it - see us as your consultants and as your group members :)

have a look at joining a monthly challenge, or maybe one to take you till christmas.

ali xxx

4. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I'm back on sw and doing it myself. Gud luck and hope to chat some time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.