going back to red and green days only

i think im going to go back onto red and green days only i did this years ago and found it good ive been on extra easy for 4 weeks and lost 3lb which is a bit gutting and disheartening so going to give red and green a go to see if this speeds this up or not
does anyone on here still do only red and green days
and i read on here you can have 2 HEA and two HEB
on a red and green day is this right
so i could have like 4 alpen light bars if i wanted?
or milk bread, with a second lot of bread and another choice?
im planning to start back on red n green tomorrow

I still do only red and green days :) and yep your right,

you need to have 2 HEB's

You need to have 1 HEA but you can have 2 if you want :)

so the HEA is a must for at least one, but you can have two of it if you wanted to?
im starting to think red and green days may be easier for me

Yep thats right :) i some times miss out my HEA's altogether, not purposley but i dont drink tea or coffee so dont use it in milk like most, and dont always want cheese everyday lol have a looks at my food diary if you like, the link is in my signature :D

ive ben trying to look at dairies but for some reason it wont allow me to look at them cos i have less than 20 posts as i only joined the forum yesterday
im a tad annoyed as i was asking about mincemeat and which one people buy from asda so that its free, cos i think this is tripping me up as i could be buying the wrong wrong but they have moved the post to 'syn values' section
: /

wow just clicked on your link to see ifwould work, and it has so im gonna browse it now : D

aww good :) for mince it needs to be extra lean to be free rather than just lean

hmm i gonna have to have a close eye on the mince next time i go shopping, i had a look at your diary and its great there is things on there i would never think of having so thanks, hope ill be able to view some more soon.

your welcome :) ive just replied to your thread on mince and sausages aswell with a pic of the sausges you were wanting

quorn mince,is that free on all?

ahh i will go have a look now, thanks youve been so helpful : D

Yes quorn mince is free on all plans :) and your welcome again

i think im going to go back onto red and green days only i did this years ago and found it good ive been on extra easy for 4 weeks and lost 3lb which is a bit gutting and disheartening so going to give red and green a go to see if this speeds this up or not
does anyone on here still do only red and green days
and i read on here you can have 2 HEA and two HEB
on a red and green day is this right
so i could have like 4 alpen light bars if i wanted?
or milk bread, with a second lot of bread and another choice?
im planning to start back on red n green tomorrow

Yep I do green days, EE if I'm planning on meat but I'm not a big meat eater so that's only about twice a week! Today I've had toast for breakfast and spaghetti on toast for lunch lol (both with fruit though as don't want to get out of the superfree habit) usually one of the hexb's is a hifi bar though for chocolate fix.

If red/green work for you, I would deffo go for it

Oh and I use quorn meat free stuff, also asdas and tescos! Quorn mince is lovely in shepherds pies and bolognaise, and I love meat free sausages and burgers. Asdas meat free mince is free but tescos isn't, just as a pre warning

Back