going below your points?

ciarsdub

Hi guys,
I went to my first meeting last night and was given an allowance of 52 points.
Now I have changed my eating habits over the last 2 weeks but I think I would generally be coming in a good bit under this each day.... my question being, is there any harm in the long term for being much under? As in will I struggle later on?
I dont want to really start eating more to make up points?

Hi guys,
I went to my first meeting last night and was given an allowance of 52 points.
Now I have changed my eating habits over the last 2 weeks but I think I would generally be coming in a good bit under this each day.... my question being, is there any harm in the long term for being much under? As in will I struggle later on?
I dont want to really start eating more to make up points?

I think long term low usage of pp could lead to problems when u come to lose weight as you will then be allocated the same amount of pp which u have been using. try topping up your pp by using real butter rather than margarine, full fat Phili rather than Light, eating nuts and seeds which give small amount for big pp. it's possible to eat more pp without adding rubbish or too much volume. Hope this helps. Good Luck! X

I would encourage you to eat as many points as you can. As you lose weight your points will drop to ensure you keep losing. If you already dropped your points before they officially dropped you might find that you dont lose weight easily until your points drop again.

You could try having full fat milk, cheese sandwiches, dessert with custard etc. enjoy it while you can I say!

Hiya, I have to agree to, I find I have bigger weight losses when I eat all of my pp x

I think long term low usage of pp could lead to problems when u come to lose weight as you will then be allocated the same amount of pp which u have been using. try topping up your pp by using real butter rather than margarine, full fat Phili rather than Light, eating nuts and seeds which give small amount for big pp. it's possible to eat more pp without adding rubbish or too much volume. Hope this helps. Good Luck! X

Agree with this! Maybe try having bigger portions of healthy foods rather than bulking it out with junk. Try lots of carby things like potatoes, pasta etc which can be quite points heavy.

Back