going crazy. send me to looney bin please!

Emmy_J

I think im going a little mad on this diet, i keep dreaming that im eating food, and i wake up feeling guilty, but its not food that i would have on a regular basis. does this stop, as i wake up quite eager to finish my meal that i started in my dreams ! does anybody else get this or am i needing to ring a looney bin?
Help anyone !? xxx

I've only had one dream so far about food but it was so vivid when I woke up I honesty thought I had eaten. It took me a good few minutes to realise it was just a dream!

BM

Emmy J, I have been havin mad dreams also. And yes it's stuff I would normally turn my nose up to!!! But quite frankly a lettuce leaf would look appetising at the moment so it's not coming as too much of a surprise!!!

glad im not the only looney here ;) god i wonder what im having in my dream tonight ;) cant wait, hope its toast and marmalade ! xxx

Mmmmmm, the possibilities are endless!!! As long as we don't start finding crumbs in the bed lol:p

I have been having dream like that for the last week but now I am finding I am thinking more about it in the evenings too as I am still hungry going to to bed can't drink any more water doing 4l + my shakes I think I will just scream as no one in the to hear me :(

Know what you mean Mburke!! Had major tummy growl going on last night:(

i know i get the tummy rumbles, i was at a clients couple of nights ago and she went .. oh god is that thunder?!?! and i said no thats my stomach rumbling haha she was in stitches ! no food in my dreams last night guys ! xxx

oh so do i... especially on my first week! had them almost every night but i used to wake up in a panic feeling so guilty for not sticking to the diet and being back at square 1, but then the relief i felt when i realised it was a dream! i think it actually made me more determined to stick to the diet cause i didn't want to feel the guilt and end up back at square 1.
but you're right, it was always about food i wouldn't normally eat. my cravings since i've started this diet haven't been for junk food, they've been for healthy food like salads etc which is really strange!
im tellin ya, once we come off this diet guys we'll appreciate food a hell of a lot more and not take it for granted like i always did....

I agree with you neaady we will never go back to the way we were as I don't think I could do this again

Back