1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Going for a curry - will I ruin diet?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by ChubLock, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My housemate is leaving this weekend and she's chosen to go to the curry mile for a meal.

I've had a brief read of the forum and from what I can gather I am best opting for a chicken or veggie dhansak with boiled rice. I am on EE.

Does anyone know how much the syns would be if I had the whole amount of curry (I can't normally fit it in but I'd best budget for the whole amount!). Also will they still cook it in ghee/oil and can I ask them not to?

Also, someone shock me into how many syns 1 poppadum is, I really want one cos I love how crispy they are but I know they are bad.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    It's not as bad as you'd think... I say Enjoy!!!! If I was at the Indian tonight, I would be having a lamb rogan josh for 6.5 syns.... Mmmmmmmmm!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Indian Restaurant, Poppadoms, average each each
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.