Red Days Going from EE to Red Days

takemedrunkimhome

Ok Peeps I need your know how pleeeeeease :D

I have decided to go from Extra Easy to Red Days well at least for a few days and see how I get on.

I have planned tomorrows food so I would be very grateful if somebody could tell me if it is ok and typical for a red day.

Breakfast
57g wholemeal Toast - ExB 1
1 Apple - Free
Tea - Milk from - ExA 1

Lunch
Brown Roll With Egg Mayo, lettuce, tomato - ExB 2 & 1 Syn for Mayo
Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA 1

Evening Meal
SW Sausages - Free
(not sure what to have with them sweetcorn & something else probably.

From the above I will have used 2 ExB's and 1 ExA and 1 Syn

How does it sound?

Me x

Sweetcorn isn't free on a red day :( Vegetables like butternut squash, carrots, onions, broccoli are. Plus loads more!

Hope this helps x

Sweetcorn isn't free on a red day :( Vegetables like butternut squash, carrots, onions, broccoli are. Plus loads more!

Hope this helps x

Oh No that sucks :sigh:

Ok well I could slow roast a few onions and have some fruit for afters couldn't I?

You could use syns on potato or have a jacket as a heb - you get two heb and can have two hea!!

Or just pack on loads of free veg/salad!! Xx

Will you not be starving? That's not very much food and I would be chewing my arms off in hunger.

Will you not be starving? That's not very much food and I would be chewing my arms off in hunger.

hmm not really sure, but rest assured this is not set in stone and if I am hungry I will find some food to eat lol.

Just to check Activia Snack Pot and Miuller Lights are still free on Red & Green Days?

Scottish Bride said:
hmm not really sure, but rest assured this is not set in stone and if I am hungry I will find some food to eat lol.

Just to check Activia Snack Pot and Miuller Lights are still free on Red & Green Days?

Yep everything on the free foods lists on the orange and red pages of your book are free.

Personally it doesnt look much food to me either. Yesterday i did red and ate loads. I had massive scrambled egg and bacon for brekkie with ryvita and dairylea (odd i know but yummy) massive chicken salad, fruit salad and ff yoghurt for lunch, heb soup and salad for tea and then used my syns on a skinny cow and hifi bar.

Why not add some sausages egg or bacon with your breakfast. Then add some salad for lunch. How about roast onion, carrot and butternut squash or swede with your sausages. With things like that i dont miss spuds.

Back