Going it alone diary :)

AnnBee

As of today I am going it alone and have to say I'm slightly terrified of putting the 2stone 11lbs that I have shed in the past 13weeks back on. But desperate times call for desperate measures!! So am I doing everything in my power to ensure I don't fall off the wagon without the support of my group, which is why I'm starting this diary.
Struggling with portion sizes and eating 3 meals a day just now (it's more like cereal in the morning and one massive meal at night!!) so my aim for this week is to resolve those issues. My weigh in was 5.30pm on a wednesday evening but I'm going to change it to first thing wednesday morning before breakfast as I think this will prevent me from worrying about what I have eaten during the day.
Also really going to throw myself into the exercise. Currently trying to get to the gym 3-4times a week (doing bike, treadmill, crosstrainer & resistance training) and doing legs, bums and tums twice a week and step and tone once a week. Going to start going to kettlebells class on a friday and starting jillian michael's 30day shred tomorrow. Also waiting on 3 other jillian michael's dvds arriving so will start them after the 30 day shred.
I want to have lost 3stone by the end of the month and 5stone by my friend's engagement party at the end of may! Also desperate to get back into my size 18 jeans.
Here's to willpower and going it alone!!

Survived legs, bums & tums and step & tone... but only just!!! Must remember to go to both every week otherwise it kills when I start back. Pretty crappy day food wise if I'm honest, need to get up earlier to have breakfast and eat more fruit and veg. not sure what time i will have tomorrow so exercise wise i will be playing it by ear.

I have the same problem with getting up too late for breakfast! That's my goal for this week I think - start getting up earlier so I can get my 3 meals a day in!! :)

Also, with this forum you shouldn't feel like you're doing it alone! We're all in this together, right? :)

Good luck! :D

got up slightly earlier but not early enough this morning haha. went out with my gran for lunch so too full for dinner but ended up succumbing to the call of my husband's werthers original's :( zero veg today bad girl!!! however tomorrow is a new day starting fresh and doing it right this time!! On the bright side I completed level 1 day 1 of the 30day shred this evening and I'm still breathing lol :)

Well done! Hehe.
I didn't get up until 10:45 today, what a bad start! I thought it was 8am and I was ready to turn over for another hour, lol! Never mind!
Up early for work tomorrow at 6am so at least tomorrow I'll be up bright and early! xD

I done the first day of 30day shred yesterday too. Well done you. You've done brilliantly so far.

Back