Going it alone

thelandlady

Hiya slimmers, I just thought i would let you know that after i had fallen out with my class leader a couple of weeks ago i have decided to go it alone for a few weeks. Next Thursday i am going in hospital for a replacement hip operation so i will be in hospital approx 1 week and then on crutches for 6 weeks.I am going to rejoin slimming world after i get rid of the crutches so in the mean while i will stick to plan,( i hope)I have been getting weighed at home the last couple of weeks and i have lost 2lb so i am pleased with that.I bet you think God she goes on a bit Well yes cos i am nervous about the operation next week and its good to chat. lol Linda:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hiya slimmers, I just thought i would let you know that after i had fallen out with my class leader a couple of weeks ago i have decided to go it alone for a few weeks. Next Thursday i am going in hospital for a replacement hip operation so i will be in hospital approx 1 week and then on crutches for 6 weeks.I am going to rejoin slimming world after i get rid of the crutches so in the mean while i will stick to plan,( i hope)I have been getting weighed at home the last couple of weeks and i have lost 2lb so i am pleased with that.I bet you think God she goes on a bit Well yes cos i am nervous about the operation next week and its good to chat. lol Linda:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

hi do you mind me asking why you fell out with the leader? and i hope your get on well at the hospital!!:)

Hi Linda! I thought I remembered you posting about a falling out a little while ago - had a similar thing happen to me when I wasn't allowed a free week because that night I was with my aunt at the hospital where she died the following day.... but that was some years ago, and I understand things are different now.

Good luck with the hip replacement. I know I am going to need one myself very soon, but am determined to lose a few stone before I even approach the doctor. It's a great motivation for me as I'm fed up with not being able to walk as I used to and have had about enough! I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted. :) x

Back