Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Going it alone

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Hiya slimmers, I just thought i would let you know that after i had fallen out with my class leader a couple of weeks ago i have decided to go it alone for a few weeks. Next Thursday i am going in hospital for a replacement hip operation so i will be in hospital approx 1 week and then on crutches for 6 weeks.I am going to rejoin slimming world after i get rid of the crutches so in the mean while i will stick to plan,( i hope)I have been getting weighed at home the last couple of weeks and i have lost 2lb so i am pleased with that.I bet you think God she goes on a bit Well yes cos i am nervous about the operation next week and its good to chat. lol Linda:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN One day at a time, one step at a time

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Hi Linda
    Good luck with the op and going it alone. I am following SW on my own at home so you can join me :D

jackie
    x

4. lizzielipps

lizzielipps Back to basics!

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.35%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi do you mind me asking why you fell out with the leader? and i hope your get on well at the hospital!!:)

5. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi Linda! I thought I remembered you posting about a falling out a little while ago - had a similar thing happen to me when I wasn't allowed a free week because that night I was with my aunt at the hospital where she died the following day.... but that was some years ago, and I understand things are different now.

Good luck with the hip replacement. I know I am going to need one myself very soon, but am determined to lose a few stone before I even approach the doctor. It's a great motivation for me as I'm fed up with not being able to walk as I used to and have had about enough! I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted. :) x

6. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck I do S/W from home always have done, and I've not done too badly :)

7. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.