Going it alone!

izzywizzy19

Hello everyone! Having just got on the scales I have decided enough is enough and I need to get on track!! 10 years ago I manged to lose 5st with weight watchers but after getting married, having 2 beautiful children and life generally getting in the way 3 stone has crept back on. I have attended a local group on and off but it just hasn't clicked and the weight hasn't come off. I don't find the leader Inspiring or helpful and I have always ended up leaving. So I have decided to go it alone and I am hoping with the help of you guys I can get there!!!! We have recently got a puppy and he is my key to getting fit so I just need to sort out my eating habits!!! Is anyone else doing it on their own? How are you getting on?

Thanks for reading

Amy x

Hello everyone! Having just got on the scales I have decided enough is enough and I need to get on track!! 10 years ago I manged to lose 5st with weight watchers but after getting married, having 2 beautiful children and life generally getting in the way 3 stone has crept back on. I have attended a local group on and off but it just hasn't clicked and the weight hasn't come off. I don't find the leader Inspiring or helpful and I have always ended up leaving. So I have decided to go it alone and I am hoping with the help of you guys I can get there!!!! We have recently got a puppy and he is my key to getting fit so I just need to sort out my eating habits!!! Is anyone else doing it on their own? How are you getting on?

Thanks for reading

Amy x

Hey Amy :) Welcome and Hello :)

I have been doing WW on my own for 6 Weeks, reached my 9lb in 6wks goal and now I have 12lbs left to lose :)

Do u have an iPad or iPhone? There's a couple of apps I can recommend if you do?

I also recommend the Deluxe Starter Kit which contains Shop Guide, Eat Out Guide, Journal and Pedometer, all have been invaluable to me.

Good Luck Sweetie and any further questions don't hesitate to ask, just one warning for you, Minimins is VERY addictive, much like Pringles....once you Post you just can't stop! X

Hi Amy,

I've started today, going it alone too as I can't get to my local meeting because of work. Good luck!

I honestly think that if you're in the right frame of mind, you can do it whether you go to a meeting or not xx

Hi Amy,

I've started today, going it alone too as I can't get to my local meeting because of work. Good luck!

I honestly think that if you're in the right frame of mind, you can do it whether you go to a meeting or not xx

Good Luck Karra and totally agree about the mindset thing, not worth even trying till your head is screwed on. X

Good luck Hun! I'm also going it alone! I joined a group in January and only lasted about 3 weeks attending I did carry on with weight watchers at home and lost 2 stone from jan till may I then stopped all threw June and 2lb has decided to creep back on so was back on plan from yesterday to get the last stone off plus the 2lb! As long as your motivated and in the right frame of mind you can do it on your own rather then going to group! This site is amazing too! So many people with amazing story's and great weight losses!

Good luck Hun! Xx

Good luck Hun! I'm also going it alone! I joined a group in January and only lasted about 3 weeks attending I did carry on with weight watchers at home and lost 2 stone from jan till may I then stopped all threw June and 2lb has decided to creep back on so was back on plan from yesterday to get the last stone off plus the 2lb! As long as your motivated and in the right frame of mind you can do it on your own rather then going to group! This site is amazing too! So many people with amazing story's and great weight losses!

Good luck Hun! Xx

Good Luck Sweetie, Keep us posted.x

Back