Going off CD on holiday?

Style-Queen

Sis is coming to stay mid-September for nearly 2 weeks.
We are both dieting at the min (me with Cambridge and her with healthy eating) but we've both said we are going to go off our diets for the duration of her stay as we enjoy meals out and food in general!
I have spoken to my counsellor about this as even though I really do want to eat, I am worried about getting back on the diet. My counsellor said whatever weight I put on I should have a good loss the following week by sticking with SS.
Anyone here who's gone off CD for their hols got any opinions?

Oooooh enjoy your holiday just make the most of it try to stay healthy as you can with your food choices and start afresh when you get back :)

I did and I'm weighing in on Tuesday after a proper week back.
I enjoyed my holiday more not having to worry about food and it did me good having a break.

when I did cd last year I had a planned weekend off it took me over a year to get back on it lol, just found it super hard afer a break, this time around I decided no breaks although i did have 24 hrs off on a camping trip and got back into it fairly easy, have a lovely time :)

Hi hun

My only advice is only you know if you're strong enough to get back on cd after 2 weeks off, some people find it really easy, others find it impossible! Think about it, and just be honest with yourself :)

Just be aware the jump in weight could be quite large. It'd be mostly your glycogen stores filling up and you should lose it quickly once you start again.

Last Christmas I had 4 days off and put 10 pounds on!!! Just be prepared.

Hi,I went to Tenerife in Feb for a week and came completely off plan,it came off in a week.......it only came back when I went off the rails from late May.
I also came off plan for 2 weeks at xmas and lost it all within a couple of weeks.
However everyone is different.
Enjoy your holiday x

Back