Going off track on weekends

oabaab

Is any one else the same? I have been so good all week then I totally go off track of a weekend!
Feel like crap :(

Has anyone got any tips to stay on track

Xx

Oh i know wot thats like >.< especially if we are out for the day. I try to keep low syns snacks with me or alpen bars(hexb). Dont feel bad =] your not alone in going off track =]

I am EXACTLY the same. I think if you are going off track than maybe do more exercise if you know you'll be naughty those couple of days? Or maybe save your syns (I know people don't recommend this) but it works for some people...!

Bad day here too... Totally off it, like some crazed loon who hasn't eaten for months!! Put on 4 1/2 in one day! Not good :( very bloated! :( so cross with myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is definitely my weakness! To the extreme though! If I drink then I eat rubbish, I can't seem to say I'll have a treat and stop I just carry on being naughty. The worst is if I have plans the following week because something in my head tells me I may as well just carry on because I'll fall off the wagon next weekend too! :-( if I could crack this one I would be 9stone x

Is any one else the same? I have been so good all week then I totally go off track of a weekend!
Feel like crap :(

Has anyone got any tips to stay on track

Xx

If you know thats your most difficult time try and plan to combat it. Save some syns up,plan some sw tasty recipes,takeaway alternatives etc and anything else that could limit the damage you do.
I know its easier said than done and I find weekends more difficult too.

I reckon most people struggle more during the weekend as they're out of routine. During work you have limited time to eat and think about food whereas when you have free time it just seems to be there.

I don't tend to struggle too much with food at the weekend tbh, it's more wine and I still haven't worked out how to combat that but food wise what I tend to do is batch cook at some point during the week, maybe a chilli or philadelphia pasta and then I have it to hand at the weekend and it requires no thought. I know some people at the weekend tend to treat themselves to a fry up or whatever (even if SW friendly) but I rarely do it and try to stick to my normal routine as much as possible-cereal for breakfast and pre prepared meals for lunch and dinner.

It's hard but it does get easier. Hope there was some advice in there somewhere, Good luck!

I ruin a great week EVERY weekend!! So annoyed with myself

So what happens for you to 'lose it' at the weekend? By that I mean do you go out for drinks & intend to just have X amount then go over, do you munch on biscuits when sitting down watching tv, I'd like to know if there is a pattern.

If there is a pattern we can try & help you find alternatives.

Happy Holidays said:
So what happens for you to 'lose it' at the weekend? By that I mean do you go out for drinks & intend to just have X amount then go over, do you munch on biscuits when sitting down watching tv, I'd like to know if there is a pattern.

If there is a pattern we can try & help you find alternatives.

Usually when watching tv and the mini monster(my son) has gone to sleep I start wanting sweet stuff. Pepsi max, toffee Muller light and a coco pops snack bar seems to knock it on its head =D . My Mr is my downfal, esp if he brings home curly wurlys¡¡¡¡

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

My weekends are my weakness so Mondays I am straight in the gym and refuse to leave until I literally cannot do anymore!!

Thanks guys, at least I know I'm not alone!!

Getting weighed on Wednesday so ill be really good the next few days and I won't use any syns
Hopefully I've not done too much damage!

Xx

how's everyone doing?

I've been really good today...

had a syn free fry up, chicken salad and resisted a chippy tea (even though family had one!) I had jacket potato and steak :)

My weekends are a problem too, all the free time makes me think about snacking too much! Went to the gym though so at least thats something. The problem was my housemate made nachos so I had a taste, dont know how dearly the taste I had will cost me but other than I kept on track!

Just try and keep on track from now on and the nachos shouldn't do you any harm :)

xx

for me its not weekends as such as I work shifts it's days off which are weekends in a shift workers world. I'm glad I'm not alone

I do that aswell , thing is I know exactly what my problem is but keep doing it , i get so cross with myself , every weekend I drink wine on a fri and sat night which I've saved syns for but then I get wine munchies and it all goes bad from there , sometimes I wake up sun morn and find lots empty crisp and choc packets and I feel awful and every Monday I think right that's it I'm not drinking this weekend but after a tough week at work I always end up in tesco buying wine i know it's my fault but don't know how to stop myself :(

Hi, I struggle with the plan when going out or like this weekend going away. I took all the right things with me for a picnic for me and Hubby on the way to Yeovil to see family, only had a little bit of the dinner they gave us but then sank quite a few glasses of wine!!! Breakfast in the hotel was difficult to stay on plan and then we stopped at a Little Chef (out of desperation!) and having waited half an hour for my jacket potato they then said we don't have any and I ended up with a cheese and ham toastie ( nothing else was suitable, plus I was starving!) only to get a very untoasted, horrible sandwich!!! Never again. Back on plan today but it's my first WI this week so yikes, not a good start!!:eek:

I do that aswell , thing is I know exactly what my problem is but keep doing it , i get so cross with myself , every weekend I drink wine on a fri and sat night which I've saved syns for but then I get wine munchies and it all goes bad from there , sometimes I wake up sun morn and find lots empty crisp and choc packets and I feel awful and every Monday I think right that's it I'm not drinking this weekend but after a tough week at work I always end up in tesco buying wine i know it's my fault but don't know how to stop myself :(

Have you thought about adding up how many syns you've had? MiL comes round every Saturday with wine & chocs, I have a 3.5 syn wine glass & usually have 3 glasses, (yup I've measured the glass), I always keep the chocie wrappers, but honestly sometimes it's only about 20 syns, but other times it can be 45, but you know what I just have less syns until next WI, usually keeping within 105 for the week.

If you've still got the wrappers, count your syns you may be pleasantly surprised.

Back