Going on Holiday?? Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by charlenerankin, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. charlenerankin

charlenerankin Member

Hi There,

I am going to turkey on sunday for 1 week, just wondering if you normally go on holiday and forget about SW or do you try and keep to some sort of structure?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Holidaygirl10

Holidaygirl10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you have/had a lovely holiday!:)
    Personally I do not stay on SW plan at all on holiday:eek:
    Our consultant says as long as you come back nobody is there to judge you and it can be a fresh start. That's what I like to think anyway:)
    I am off to Egypt the following weekend all inclusive for 7 nights and with 7 restaurants I intend to eat and drink loads (that in moderation as would get drunk rather easily having not had alcohol for 4 months!)
    I hate to think what I will put on: my plan is to swim in the lengths pool twice a day: OH is going to keep me to that!
    Have a fab time:)

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahhhhhhhh really sorry I missed this post when it was originally posted & my reply is too late now, but here goes:-

Whoaaaaaaaaaa no way do I forget about SW whilst on hols, I'm not ruining all the good work I've done; my plan is, eat SW friendly foods always and enjoy a glass or two:rolleyes: of wine in the evenings.

We enjoy walking so I generally do a fair amount of exercise.

I hope you've had a brill time & don't worry about what the scales say:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.