Going on holiday with Cambridge products through Customs

sophiem123

Hi, although I have not got any hols booked, I am already panicking! Can anyone tell me please which countries you can legally take Cambridge products through customs? If not, what do you guys do/what's been your experiences (I do NOT want to fall off the wagon during the holiday). I am imagining USA and Australia are definite no nos cos I don't think you can take any food in there at all?? What about Spain or France? Thanks

Hi

Are you talking about suitcase or hand luggage?
Never had problem going to France with Cambridge products in my suitcase, but i don't think I had any in my hand luggage

Hi

Are you talking about suitcase or hand luggage?
Never had problem going to France with Cambridge products in my suitcase, but i don't think I had any in my hand luggage

It doesn't matter to me. Some countries don't seem to allow food across their borders at all?

Firstly I would check either online or ring up to see if you are allowed to take food products into the country. Your consultant can give you a product data sheet which you can keep on you should you get stopped at customs. I also give my clients all my details and a brief explanation of the diet on letter headed Paper. One word of warning though, tetra packs can swell and may explode due to cabin pressure, it would be better to take sachets and bars. Hope this helps.

Back