Going out for a meal/cinema on Tuesday :/

TonyR

What the hell does one eat at the cinema? lol , Im going to frankie and bennies as well i have no idea what to order. Diet coke is simple enough for me to drink it taste ok but its the food , what can i snack on in the cinema itself and what sort of meal should i order :/

I take my own snacks when I go cinema.
Usually a salad, some babybel lights, some low cal crisps, a cereal bar and maybe some low fat humous and carrots or something.

As for frankie and bennys I'd take a look at their menu online and see what kind of things u fancy and go for something wise. By doing this u won't have to worry too much when u get there as you'll already know what's on offer x

I was thinking because the cinema doesnt really offer any healthy options and they decide to stop me going in with my healthier food , isn't that illegal?

I take the fruit pots you get in Asda/Tessco etc. Put it in your bag then they dont see it. You can buy diet drinks or water at the cinema then.

As for the meal i agree with a fellow poster. Look on their website and plan ahead.

Hope you have a nice time :)

Back