Going out tonite

Time2slim

Hi all going out tonite fr friends 40th curry and drinks and dancing after, I'm terrified not told them I'm on Exante diet, so can't get out of eating and drinking. We go in rounds and buy vodka red bull pitchers. Think I'm going to have to not worry about it and get back on track tomorrow. So pissed off just finished week 1 and lost half st. I was even thinking of saying I was ill but I can't she would be really upset. :(
Sorry I have put this in wrong section.

Last edited:
It is very very hard too get back on it after a night out hun, but saying that I dont think this diet should make you miserable in the process. i was naught last night had a vodka, a bud and a small glass of wine.. day 4 today, well aware Im not in ketosis but I dont want to become a recluse with this diet.

You must eat today though if you are defo drinking tonight

x

Would your friends be shocked that you are on exante? maybe if you did tell them they would support you and praise you for your weight loss and determination? could you maybe just go for an hour or so and drink sparkling water and explain the reasons? you can always say that when you are at target that maybe you could all go out again and celebrate?
Good luck, Nikkii63

it was a taxis to take us into b,ham for the nite, so I couldn't just stay for few hours. Taxi collected us all at 3 am lol. Well i did have curry and drinks so not dwelling on it, today a new day. Don't want to tell them as one of my best friends is a hairdresser and when I mentioned I was only thinking about it she said I should be careful If I start as two of her customers had hair fall out. And I know the other would be jealous, she is a little overweight but as confidence issues and It was her 40 th so I didn't want to say oh by the way I hav lost 7 lb in one week. Not fair on her, they will notice when I've lost around two stone, then I'll tell them. Only hubby knows, also I'm very private and I don't tell many people what I'm up to anyway. X but my god yes it is so hard to get back on track.

Back