Red Days Going red today

mrs_tommo

Not happy with my pound loss and I know slimming world is meant to suit all but I feel EE doesnt suit me. Im definitely becoming a carnivore for the day.

Has anyone else found that red or green days suit them better then extra easy?

I find I loose the same on all plans, but I have been a bit stuck lately so I'm trying a few red days just in case it is carbs causing me the problem (despite the fact that I know its not because I've had weeks where I've had good losses on all of the plans) but I enjoy red days so it doesn't matter.

Some people do find they loose better on green and red though so worth giving it a shot.

What's your plan for the day?

Hi

I've always followed EE but i've also noticed my weight loss it slowing down so I'm going to try Red for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Trouble is my friend has borrowed my books so I'm searching this forum to find out the basics for Red days.

Can you help?

you could always alternate your days. i do all three, red,green and ee(altho ee is sundays due to roast dinners mm). good luck on red! i love red days =D

Had mostly red days this week, hubby lost another lb, naughty hubby, sneaking on them flamin scales before w i day! He is going out for a meal with some friends tomorrow so he wanted to see if he had lost anything this week. Think red days suit him better than green, he says he feels bloated on green.

Back