Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Going shopping help !!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Rednicola, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Going food shopping tomorrow any tips of things I should be adding to my list x currently on the attack phase but will be moving on to cruise in a few days x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlies mummy

charlies mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Dukan newbie
    Hi Nicola,

I have just started cruise and really enjoying it!! I have kept away from crab sticks as I think they stalled me to begin with. I saw an atkins list of veg which gave the carb values too so tried to keep choices based on that. I read that although veg are allowed dont go ott - always keep the protein as the main part. Have decided to try some veg I have not used before - butternut squash as told makes nice mash!!

Tonight I had a lovely piece of salmon and dry roasted some pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette with garlic and some mixed herbs. Delicious - also splashed on a bit of balsamic but need to check its allowed may be an ooooops!! :eek: If anyone knows that answer please let me know!! :confused:

4. redbooties

redbooties Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.05%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Balsamic vinegar is ok I think someone mentioned that it was limited to around 6 tablespoons

5. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Thanks charliesmummy (wish I knew your real name lol)

Yeah it's funny I'm a little scared now to eat salad & veg ....mad eh !!!!! But yeah thanks I'll keep it low and have most of my plate protein x I had a huge steak last night and still managed to lose a 1lb this morning :):) what an amazing diet and I can say I've never been hungry x

I should be getting the book today at least that's what my amazon account says (can't wait)

What herbs & spices do you buy for flavouring ??

O and I see your allowed your balsamic ...phew x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.